LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awesome Baby Dinner!

Eir

I What I did was I took candied holiday yams, and I blended them to a smoothe paste.

Then I put the paste into the microwave, heated it up and ate it.

Then I took 1.5 cups of chilli, and I put it into the blender and blended it with a decent splash of orange juice.

I kept stirring it with the spoon until it turned into a very fine puree. Then I heated it up in the microwave for a minute,

then I stirred it when it got out. I washed my hands (very imporant) then stuck my finger in it. It was the texture

of babyfood, but as it was my cooking, it would not revolt me. It was warm enough to eat with my hands.

Then I took my laptop lap desk and incased it in a garbage bag, I put a chair on a towel on top of trash bags.

I turned on the fan facing me to keep off the flies.

I had the warm bowl on the table, I took off my glasses, I put the protected lap desk on my lap, and put the bowl on top of that.

Not the most authentic high chair but this will do. I stuck my hands in the bowl and I started eating. The chilli had a squashy taste,

and a hint of orange juice. This really sent me back to babyland! By the time dinner was all gone, I had carefully lifted the lap desk onto the floor with the bowl and cleaned up. I had chilli on my nose, and all over my lower face.