LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$5 Gift Card

If I just want the feeling of wearing a diaper, I'll wear a Depend. If I know I'll be wetting, I'll wear Abenas. When I return from a business trip later this next week, I'll be starting a 3-week 24x7 stretch, so it'll be Abenas for most of the rest of December.

I've gotten pretty good about using the elliptical trainer in my building's fitness room, and don't want to give that up for three weeks, especially over the holidays, but I don't like wearing Abenas for that. So I figured I'd use Depends when exercising, which is fine - I've worn them a lot when using the elliptical trainer.

But I was down to just a few Depends, so I planned to pick up some at Target today. I couldn't find the style I had been getting - Depend Adjustable Underwear SuperPlus White, so I ended up putting a couple packs of their Depend Underwear Maximum Gray in the shopping cart.

At the checkout, just after the cashier put the second package of diapers in a bag he handed me a Target gift card and told me, "You get a $5 gift card because you bought two packages of diapers." It's a store gift card - I can use it on anything, not just future diaper purchases.

I'm wearing one now. The new style is a bit disappointing. Although the front feels about the same, most of the backside padding is gone - they're clearly targeting just wet leaks, not messy ones. Not that I mess in diapers, but like I said sometimes I just want the feeling of wearing a diaper. These just feel less so.

If you have their free rewards card (basically you get 5% off everything you buy) it'll remember that you like to buy diapers and sometimes the computer will print you off coupons for other diapers too ;)