LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Ops 2 Ps3

Babyadam_25

i dont get it how people can play games nowadays with the cost of it, the anger it brings when you lose to someone over and over

Gaming used to be fun when it was single player and two players but when they threw in co-op and mp thats where gaming went downhill

reason i sold my ps3 off console gaming is dying and it needs a boost if only onlive would have taken off alot more than it has

Thats why its called game. You either win or loose. If you get frustrated over loosing then you got issues my friend.

MOSTLY ALL fighting type online multiplayer games have people swearing at each other, name calling and even giving them abuse in their inbox.

I've had everything in my online gaming experience from racism to being called a fucking nooblet when either I lost or won. I either ignore them or give them more abuse back their way.

Especially the Call Of Duty games and Resident Evil 5 VS has a hell of ALOT of abusive people on it.

You gotta play for fun. It's a game. Yes gaming has changed in the last 10 years but what else hasn't. It's expensive but you plan out and save its not that bad.

You just gotta take what they say and no care or just mute them lol.