LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Arizona Meeting

Since we all haven't had a group thing for awhile, maybe it's time for one?!?!

On Friday, May 19 at 11am, Sally will be at New China Buffett on 51st Avenue and Indian School Rd. Sounds early, but there is usually less people there -- which means more room for US!!

I've been there once, about a month ago, and their food is pretty good, and there's a decent variety of menu items. Lunch price for the buffett is about $7 which includes drinks from the soda fountain.

I also have some disposable diapers to give away. I bought them on Ebay, and they don't fit Sally's fat butt very well.

Please let Sally know if you plan on meeting her there.

Sally

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARIZONACRITTERS/

:drive1: i wold love to meet . i have ben a ab/dl for years but havent ben abel to meet aney more.. let me know more.

:angel_not:

On Friday, May 19 at 11am, Sally will be at New China Buffett on 51st Avenue and Indian School Rd. Sounds early, but there is usually less people there -- which means more room for US!!

I've been there once, about a month ago, and their food is pretty good, and there's a decent variety of menu items. Lunch price for the buffett is about $7 which includes drinks from the soda fountain.

So far this is all the details. Not sure how many are gonna show as yet.

Sally

Guest babySabrina

how do i join the arizonacritters group? pleas email me at lombarty@msn.com. i live in tucson and would like to meet other ab/dl's.