LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have A Coke Problem!

DailyDi

Like DailyDiaper, I also do Coke. It's a Southern thing for me. My father did Coke and it was always in the house. My oldest sister had a huge Coke habit and still does an impressive amount of Coke.

When I was in the Marines in North Carolina I did Coke for breakfast. This was really frowned on because it was so close to New Bern, where Pepsi had been formulated. But in the real South we know that you can't even get to heaven without going through Atlanta, which is where Coke comes from. So if you want Some really pure Coke, you've got to go to Atlanta.

This being an open and non-judgmental site, I understand that others may not do Coke like me, but they just haven't really done it right.

My name is Betty, and I shot Coke :huh:

Me and some friends got together for some outdoors fun. We put a few rifles in the car and drove off. One of the guys told a joke when I laughed Coke went all over the steering wheel and up my nose- that kind of tickles. I almost crashed trying to get the Coke off the steering wheel while driving. One of my friends said maybe I shouldn't be doing Coke and driving but we all knew he was just saying that because he was a lightweight- he couldn't have went over 150 pounds back then but he put on some pounds when he got married. I was snorting Coke for a little while longer as I continued driving but my stash ran out so that ended. I was going to smoke one, but when you're doing Coke there's not much point so I put my cigarettes back down :rolleyes:

When we arrived we got out of the car, grabbed the rifles saw some bottles at the right distance and began shooting Coke. One or two times it might have been something else but were so shattered and wasted when we stopped that we would have never known. One of the guys had a cigarette lighter that works, and he suggested that we shoot butane, thinking it might be a real blast. None of us had ever shot butane but we tried it anyway. After doing all the Coke earlier, we couldn't get the right spot with the butane so we didn't get the blast we had hoped for with that works, but we had another one and tried it instead. Joe pulled out some surgical tubing and soon got into a vein of laughter with it- he's a real comedian when he's doing Coke. Seeing all the fun he was having we all wanted to try it too. Bill aimed carefully and hit the lighter. It was in the right spot, but of course that shattered things so there was no more shooting Coke that day for the rest of us :D

On the way home with it being so hot we stopped for some drinks- after all the Coke we shot that day we needed some relief, but after my earlier experience with Coke driving over, I had to set the rule of "No joking in my car" so I wouldn't crash while snorting it. I also suggested that maybe we all shouldn't do Coke in my car and they agreed so we got other things instead and did them on the way home. I really enjoyed doing my Cheerwine but without the joking in the car like we had earlier I knew there wasn't going to be any snorting it. I was glad of that and after experiencing the epiphany of Cheerwine, I decided to never do Coke again. I have relapsed several times through the years when Coke was just too easy to get, you've got to admit it has a strong appeal :whistling:

The last Coke I did was a couple months ago but with Cheerwine in my heart now, I may be able to resist the next time someone wants me to do Coke. I'm sure going to try :thumbsup:

Added Joke: At the last Alcoholics Anonymous meeting we all had stood for the usual introduction. I was next to last so after Suzy stood and said "I'm Suzy and I'm an alcoholic" it was my turn. I stood and said "I'm Betty and I'm an alcoholic" then I sat back down. The only one left was a new guy nobody had ever seen. He stank, his clothes were in tatters, and he looked like he hadn't shaved in a week. Taking a cue from the hand-motion of a group leader, the new guy stood and said "I'm Joe" and was beginning to sit back down when the leader asked "Is that all you've got to say?" The new guy said "Why, no."

:lol::P:roflmao: Bettypooh