LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice Sought For Babysitting/regression Service

I have a friend online and we both are being compelled more and more to have a live experience where a caregiver is able to regress us, by the way they treat us, etc.

I have seen some nursery sites that are open for guys to go in and purchase their experience for a session. I feel this would just make me my abandonment of control over my adulthood slip away completely. We want to go and experience a possible day/overnight, whatever.

It can be anywhere, really, within the US. England seems to have some very interesting ones.

Is there anyone that can recommend this service or is there anyone who has a nursery or gear, etc and who fulfills a caregiver role that would be interested in creating regression for us and we will be happy to compensate for the service.

I saw a hypnotherapist weekly for six months, and listened to each session three times each day the rest of the days of the week. My wife/mommy can now take control and help me slip into full regression. She teases me sometimes about not bringing me back. Darn my socks! Some things just sound so good! Talk about escape! It works. So if you can find someone to help you, go for it. Good luck.