LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New (But Not Really)

Hi!

While this is technically my first post here, I've been following DD for well over a year now. Until now I usually didn't take the time to log in, I just liked reading the posts, photos, etc. Finally I've decided to finally become a little more active in this community!

Here's just a little about me:

I'm 19 and from Kansas. I currently attend a university here as well, and I've been an active ABDL for oh... call it 5 or 6 years now, but I knew from a very young age that I liked diapers. I'm still pretty nervous about somehow being found out (the only people who know are my parents), so I'm keeping my name, specific university, and other details like that off of here... paranoid I know.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi!

Hi!

While this is technically my first post here, I've been following DD for well over a year now. Until now I usually didn't take the time to log in, I just liked reading the posts, photos, etc. Finally I've decided to finally become a little more active in this community!

Here's just a little about me:

I'm 19 and from Kansas. I currently attend a university here as well, and I've been an active ABDL for oh... call it 5 or 6 years now, but I knew from a very young age that I liked diapers. I'm still pretty nervous about somehow being found out (the only people who know are my parents), so I'm keeping my name, specific university, and other details like that off of here... paranoid I know.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi!

Hi and welcome!

Group - Members - Active Posts - 1 , Member Since 28-August 10
Isn't that more like 2 years, 3 months? I'm joking, but no matter how you slice being 19 now, you had to be under 18 when you joined. :whistling::D Cool M.O., join when under 18, but don't post until over 18 so no one can determine your age. :rolleyes:

Again, welcome & enjoy!

• 7 months later...