LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Dealing With This Around My Age?

Hey everyone so I've posted on here before in the past, But now I'm asking if any others girls around their 20s early 30s is dealing with frequent urination or incontinence though out the day, and night time.As for myself I find my self having to go pee every 2 hours which equals out to 5 times a night which is ridiculous, and Because of this I wear diapers at night. I'm only 25 years old. I like wearing diapers don't get me wrong I consider my self a diaper lover, However there's a whole emotional aspect of knowing you can't hole your bladder thats hard for me at the age of 25. Please feel free to message me.

-Paige

• Like 1

i tend to get up 3-4 times a night to pee as well. There are some things to look at, what are you drinking after say 8 at night - juice, soda, tea, coffee etc... sugar and caffeine make u pee more... cut all those out, and if needed, cut back on water as well, this can help.

Also, you might want to consider calling and making an apt with your dr. Freq. urination can be signs of other things such as diabetes, kidney infection etc...

I've never worn diapers at night to deal with it, because I can't pee lying down, so I would still need to wake up and physically get out of bed to go.....