LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Couple Here Wanting To Sell Videos - Advice?

Me and my girlfriend are incredibly kinky and after finding out we both enjoy filming our activities and watching them back, we were wondering if there are any video or webcam websites looking for models etc? Im an editor anyway and have all the film equipment so really it would just be selling full length and pro edited movies to sites, rather than physically going and modelling for them. I imagine the fetish market is short of genuine people that are enjoying what they are doing rather than just reading from a script, lots of videos ive seen over the years often contain pretty naff acting by foreign models lol.. this would be proper real life people that are up to no good already just for people to see! I know Adam and Emily do a similar thing but ive no idea where to start or who to contact. Any ideas or tips would be much appreciated guys!

Oh im 21 and my girlfriend is 19 both slim and stuff we're not a creepy old couple or anything hahaha. I might put a few pics up but ill ask her permission first.

• Like 1

http://abcuties.com/?page_id=1248

Try asking there, half of them are real ad/dl's or curious at least. Unlike other fake modelling sites.

That's only for the females though.....

For both and it's free try xtube or dprtube to upload amateur adult diaper videos for free.