LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Babies In The San Jose Area?

baby_alycia

I'm "in the area," but not really into having play dates with guys. So it will stay a private thing until I find that girl who wants to join in on my fun. Maybe you could post what you like and such that way someone can reply who not only has diapers in common, but other things.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey i live near bakersfield, but travel to Upland, Ontario, LA, Riverside, anaheim, and even Fresno all the time! If anybody wants to meet up diaper and have fun message me and add me as a friend! im really lonely and really open to anything so shoot me a message! would love to meet new people from California!

Hi!! i'm in San Francisco but travel to SJ pretty often! I'm 21 year old and I've been into the AB/DL scene since like 13 haha. I love to meet up with fellow AB/DL's my e-mail is icrinkkk@yahoo.com if ya wanna know more! :girl_baby:

• 3 weeks later...

I’m in the SJ area; it might be fun to have someone to at least talk to about all this. This is my first time reaching out to see if there was as supportive community? I actually thought I was the only one, but am happy to find I am not. Anyway I would prefer to find a female, but interested in chatting with those who understand my fetish