LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Family Guy Reference

Well, it appears the people over at the Family Guy factory are at it again. Tonights episode appears to have a scene with Quagmire in a bonnet and a diaper answering his front door. Episode hasn't aired yet, but commercial for it clearly showed this scene. Keep an eye out.

Ok episode is done now basically what happened is the Grifffins were forced to leave their home and went to Quagmires house. He answered the door like I said, in a bonnet and a diaper with a pacifier around his neck.

Lots of other things in this scene including a woman in her underwear riding a donkey and a naked guy on a tractor. Think that was about right.

Who knows. I mean anything is possible right? Personally I think it's something new for hollywood to look at and use for shock value or jokes. I mean look at the history of Tv. Back then you couldn't even have a man and wife in the same bed. Few years ago being gay on Tv was a taboo subject as well. I really think they are just looking for the next big thing to get a reaction. Though on a postive note, the first two things are easily accepted as commonplace on tv and movies anymore. Maybe more exposure might show ab/dl's as an ok thing to the public eye?

Who knows. I mean anything is possible right? Personally I think it's something new for hollywood to look at and use for shock value or jokes. I mean look at the history of Tv. Back then you couldn't even have a man and wife in the same bed. Few years ago being gay on Tv was a taboo subject as well. I really think they are just looking for the next big thing to get a reaction. Though on a postive note, the first two things are easily accepted as commonplace on tv and movies anymore. Maybe more exposure might show ab/dl's as an ok thing to the public eye?

yeah...maybe...but everytime something like that is on and my bro is wit me i get so embarressed cuz him and half of my school knows i stole diapers...so it's kinda really embarrasing

• 4 weeks later...