LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Packing Diapers When Travelling

i use the airline carrier access act and the ADA all the time when airlines try to give me a hard time for other accomodations I have needed. until i started traveling with my boyfriend, i almost always got bumped to first class to free because when they would give me a hard time, or try to refuse me, i would ask to speak to a supervisor, and inform said supervisor i expect my needs to be met or i will be contacting my ADA advocate.... usually they meet my needs and than do the free upgrade, clearly as a bribe! lol

As others stated, you have a couple options. I have used these now that I'm 24/7.

1. Ship to hotel, cruise line or wherever your staying. No big deal really. Call, start the process, see where it takes you.

2. Jam them in every nook and cranny you can find in your suitcase, carry on and personal item. Maximize the use of what you can bring. Biggest carry on allowed, largest checked bag if you're doing so and personal item. It's never bad to jam stuff full on the way out because as you use up your diapers, it will create space that you can use for suvineers and other stuff. Spending a few bucks on bigger luggage is cheaper then paying for extra baggage fees. Weigh it out. Also, just FYI, most checked bags are 50lbs or less so when going big and maximizing it, really only clothing items, diaper and the liquids can go in it. Save the heavy items for the checked bag and personal item. No weight restrictions I know of.

3. Utilize the space of others not utilizing their space they are allotted for luggage and cash in on it.

4. Lastly, realize you have extra baggage....the diapers, the diapers, that is and realize you may need to pay a bit extra at times because of that. Goes with the territory. In the big picture, whats an extra $50 in baggage fees to not have to jam your suitcases full and all the other hassles that go with shipping, etc, when in all likelyhood youll spend a few plus grand on your trip. For some reason, people really scrutinize airline costs to the penny like they do gas prices but when it comes to dinner, a shirt, another shot glass or nick-nack you don't need, people are willing to pay extra coin to get what they want and don't price compare the burger they ordered with the restaurant down the street.

Have fun on your cruise!!!

• 2 weeks later...