LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone,

Baby Red

Hi there all,

Just wanted to say I'm still quite new to the scene (thought about it alot, but I've only experimented a little) but now I'm ready to make some new steps into discovering my inner little. Luckly my extra supportive partner (she is awesome) has agreed to get involved with age play with me despite having no inclination (the other day she even wore a diaper at work to show her solidarity) so I'll be looking for advice for both of us.

I hope to talk to you all soon!!

Hi Red,

Nice to meet you yesterday. I hope it all goes well with you, You are fortunate to have a partner that is supportive. Im very happy for you.

I mentioned yesterday to make sure it isnt all about you, a lot of abdls can get obsessive about it (Who would have thought) to a point where they can swamp their partner in it.

Make sure you are attentive to your partners needs on a dialy basis.

There is a lot of nice, friendly folk on here, and plenty of advice. At 27 you got the whole of your life to explore this life style, and I really hope that time is shared with your partner.

all the best mate

Chris

Welcome! Your female partner may be interested in the Mommies/Daddies forum. Some of the Mommies have shared what they get out their relationships and she might find something that resonates with her. I wish you both the best.