LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Wanted To Wear Goodnites To Work.

annee

I know it may seem like no big deal but to me it means a lot. Diapers have become a strong part of the bond I have with him. I hope he wets a bit too I told him I have a few extra in my purse. This afternoon we are going to go talk to my therapist. He told me he hopes she will understand are bond and help him not feel ashamed.

Don't know if it's just me or not but I'd definately want a female therapist like yours Annee. I would find it hard to open up to another guy. I'd be thinking in the back of his mind he thinks I'm less of a man. Best of luck Annee.

Well the Goodnites are not small but he has a small build. The Underjams sometimes tear if he wears them all day. He likes the camo print on the Goodnites.

Wow Annee, Pretty cool. Not many of us have understanding gf's or wives and I hope your therapist understands as well. No one here is shy about answering your questions, but you may have to pick the one that works best for you. Anyway, good luck. You've got a great start.

• 1 month later...

Good luck to your boyfriend on the wearing to work! I never had much trouble conquering my nerves when it came to wearing diapers to class in college, and I finally did wear to work a couple of times, but the thing that always did me in was the distraction. As somebody who's very easily aroused by wearing diapers, I found it frustrating to be "trapped" in a place where I couldn't really indulge myself. I expect that I could get used to that if I really tried, but trying seems rather un-fun.

He is lucky to fit well in GoodNites, for sure. I use them myself quite often, and use Pampers baby diapers even more often, but they're both quite a squeeze for me, and spending a whole day in them would be a physical endurance test as much as a mental one. Still, I just can't shake the urge to wear them -- so cute and babyish.

I used to see a therapist back in my early 20's about my diaper desires, was asked to keep a diary for 30 days ad write down everytime I felt the need to wer a diaper and how I was feeling at the time. After the 30 days I met with the therapist and turned over the diary and scheduled a meeting with her the next week so she would have time to go over the diary.

At my next session I was informed I had a strong desire to be a baby and that wearing diapers was my way of regressing to that desire.

Was told I should fight the desire to put on a diaper and to act my actual physical age.

That was the last time I saw the therapist as I did not agree with her findings.