LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Austin Lb/dl Looking For

Jbgraycat

Hey all, hope your having a swell day:) I'm a 21 year old Little Boy/Diaper Lover looking for some diaper buds to hang with. I'm aware of the romps and whatnot but I always seem to get the info a week after it's already happened:/ I've had a diaper fetish for pretty much all of my life but really haven't shared this part of me with anybody. Really I'm just looking for some guys around my age (No older than 40) who are interested in diapering/being diapered and really just chilling. Maybe even more on a little Role reversal on Older Brother/Little Brother role play.

Thanks for your time guys, let me know if you have any questions:) Thanks for your time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow haven't checked this in awhile :) If any of you guys are in town at some point and are looking for some diaper fun I live on a pretty private spot about 30 min. from downtown Austin. Secluded enough to wear I can roam around outside in just a Super Dry Kids outside with no worries of being interrupted. Hit me up if anyone's looking for a little getaway!!

• 2 weeks later...