LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great Youtube Find

I seem to recall your first post was a reference to Taylor Swift and her songs, then edited to say this person. As the song or music as it were was Taylor Swift's melody, this version in order to be what it is has to use the same music and flow as the original. Which other than a few "ram the words together" parts it did. And personally I think Taylor Swift is a remarkable artist. She writes all her own songs, not many people do that anymore. She also sings of things from her life and that is what good music is all about, Reflection and inspiration. Just my 2.5 cents. :P

I seem to recall your first post was a reference to Taylor Swift and her songs, then edited to say this person. As the song or music as it were was Taylor Swift's melody, this version in order to be what it is has to use the same music and flow as the original. Which other than a few "ram the words together" parts it did. And personally I think Taylor Swift is a remarkable artist. She writes all her own songs, not many people do that anymore. She also sings of things from her life and that is what good music is all about, Reflection and inspiration. Just my 2.5 cents. :P

Alright, if you stick your tongue at me then I get to grab it, lol. Taylor Swift was very monotone. She had no low pitch or high pitch. She had one pitch and it sounded like she was speaking. Very unnatural. The instrument implementation was very simple. A guitar with simple timing and easy rhythms that were constant through out the song The lyrics and the video were not that artistic as the lyrics were very flippant and did not flow well or match with the simple rhythm of the song. How this song inspires you is beyond me. There was nothing in the song that has not been done before. What it appeared to me as is she is an artist trying to be popular and that comes off as very unnatural. It seems manufactured and I would be surprised if she wrote more than 50% of the song, because I highly suspect her producers had there hands all over this.

I am confused, who are you referring to? The OP's post is a Parody of a Taylor Swift song. It has nothing to do with Taylor Swift, and as was mentioned the person in this video isn't Taylor Swift.

This is Taylor Swift and she is far from monotone:

I am confused, who are you referring to? The OP's post is a Parody of a Taylor Swift song. It has nothing to do with Taylor Swift, and as was mentioned the person in this video isn't Taylor Swift.

This is Taylor Swift and she is far from monotone:

Oh, ok. My mistake. I never saw that it was a parody. I only saw the video as is in the forum and thought it was Taylor Swift. That is why I was really confused, because I was wondering why we thought this was so great.

• 1 month later...