LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity And Nappies

blu4

Husband has gone away till Friday and as well as the regulation nappies he has put me in a chastity belt! Not sure how I will manage. Has anyone else had to cope with this? :( I don't have the key!

What's the problem here?

You don't think you can last a week without an orgasm?

The chastity belt makes going to the toilet normally impossible and means you'll need to use nappies through the week and wondering how you'll live a normal life outside of home?

You don't have enough nappies to last until Friday?

Throw me a bone here...

I believe that the post of SomeThing is incorrect where it is stated that:

"The chastity belt makes going to the toilet normally impossible ......... ?"

Wearing a chastity belt does not inhibit going to the toilet !

If you are wearing a diaper over your chastity device it will not matter whether you are standing or squatting

or any other position !

Since you are wearing your own personal porta-potty just go about your business and when finished change

your diaper or wait til it has reached its capacity.

Now this could be a game changer if the diapers are LOCKED on !

So are your diapers Locked on and were you left with the key or unlocking device to change ?

No not the key to your chastity device - obviously that is not removable !

No key for locking diapers and things are going to be really stinky; messy; possibly rashy in a few days time.

If the diapers are not locked on then when used just remove them and shower or bath to clean up and re-diaper.

Again the chastity device is obviously not removable but you certainly can clean up all around it and re-diaper.

BabyLock

• 2 weeks later...

No problem here 'UNLESS" the chastity belt device is locked and secured "OVER" the diaper.

This is not likely.

If it were the diaper could be removed by tearing it apart to pieces that could be easily slid out from underneath.

Then a new diaper could be installed over the CB - well you could try to put in on under the CB but that is not

practical.

The CB you have can be worn in a shower or bath to clean up after doing your business in a/the diaper.

Dried and toweled off then a new diaper put on as often as necessary.

This will be a bit ackward and disfunctional til the key holder allows full access.

So enjoy your predicament - you will be "SO PRIMED AND READY FOR THE KEYHOLDER" !

BabyLock