LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spacejump

fillemup

Yes it looked like diaper bulge when they were strapping him down to the seat.

If you can see a bulge from a diaper from someone wearing a pressurized space suit, you sir have damn good eyes or imagination. :P That's 13 layers of material and you picked out the 14th? I bet I could wear, as I do everyday, A Bambino, Molicare, ATN or 24/7 and you would never know and I am wearing a diaper under my normal levi's that fit like they should! And it was noted that the guy had in a cath and bag. ;)

Woah so that bulgy suit was inflatable? Lol I guessed I learned something today.

Please tell me you are joking right? Seriously I'm not trying to belittle you, but my girlfriends 5 year old knows there is no air (pressure in space)

Note what happens without a pressurized suit at half the hight he jumped from:

http://en.wikipedia....Armstrong_limit

Now you have learned something!!! ;) !!!!!! I guess I know this stuff since I wanted to be a Astronaut since I was in the third grade. :P

I don't even want to tell you what happens if he stepped out at that hight with no pressure in his suit, 14 pounds per square inch doesn't sound like alot, unless thats what is pushing out of you without the same pushing in..

[media=]

Class over! :)

I did not see he had a cath. I knew that something needed to be used. If I had done it (not likely, I am afraid of heights) I would have insisted on diapers. But then again, look where I am writing this!