LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Feeling Of Changing Into A Fresh Diaper...

Wow,

So I've been wearing 24/7 (at work only) because of the bathroom situation here; so I stay in my diaper until a proper time to change comes up. I forgot how nice and comforting it is to (finally) take that wet, soggy diaper off; clean up, and slap a nice, new, dry Molicare SuperPlus on. Especially if you were fearing a leak with the last wetting.

Just like a soft, warm, dry hug from a friend, lol.

Anyhow, had to share it with you guys ;).

Cheers.

Diapered Android

• Like 1
Guest jeff142

after the warmness goes away diapers become colder the felling of changing into a nice new diaper is quite a nice one, expecaly when in public and fearing a leak.

Wow, that dry comfy feeling did not last long though.... Almost time to change again. Still comfy though ;)

I've been making sure to drink water to dilute the potential smell, and to stay well hydrated. Does that ever have a powerful effect when also drinking Green Tea and Peppermint Tea...

I'll stay in a thick wet M4 as long as possible. Very rarely do I get the chance to change into a fresh dry one (I normally wear just overnight) but last weekend my G/F treated me to a number of changes when my disposables were at leaking point and it felt just great.

I look forward to more changes :)

Sorry gang here is where my Strictly business incontinence side comes out i change my diaper unless a unexpected bowel problem arises every 4 hours simply because i will be diapered and either sitting on my ass or lying in bed for the rest of my life in one of those two positions so i "religiously" change my protection because if a pressure sore or ulcer starts or a rash starts and is compounded by the other i am going to lose flesh.

I can't "afford" to languish in a wet one too long, because like i say i'm in one of two positions all the time in my wheelchair or in bed and once you start losing flesh the only way to stop it is through some very uncomfortable measures and sometimes depending on to what degree and where it starts skin grating is sometimes used which gets even uglier,so changing on a fixed routine is a must so that you stay as dry as possible and each diaper wears differently as far as where it bunches and presses and folds and such so you keep them moving.

Just like a soft, warm, dry hug from a friend, lol.

I usually just wear and don't wet, but I enjoy diapers for exactly that reason. Nicely put!