LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public Without Wanting To Be Noticed (Ninja Wetter!)

I have done it and in some occasions have gon out in just my diaper and top on. I have hiked or biked along the trail in just a diaper and top on. Even went fishing in just a diaper and top on. In the summer, If I am working late night, I will sometimes ride my moped back home with just a diaper and a top on.

So you missed the title - and point of - this post, didn't you? ...*without wanting to be noticed*...

I duct tape multiple diapers around my hips. I usually use two cheap attends briefs that I cut at various points so urine will leak through for more absorption. Then I follow up with an Abena M4 or Dry24/7. After I have the final thickest diaper on, then I use 4 long strips of duct tape to make it all very snug. I love this feeling, but it also keeps everything in place, but most importantly for you in this thread, it keeps everything compact, and it really cuts down on the padding bulging out anywhere.

....not only do I do all this, but I follow it up with ABUniverse's reversable plastic pants that are actually two layers. Then I have a body stocking from XPMedical.com. I work two jobs and have never been worried someone was going to notice anything. In fact, with the body stocking, I have no worries about bending over and picking something up or my shirt coming un-tucked. The plastic pants and body stocking really cut down on the crinkle. Jeans do this too. And another big one is the plastic pants keep the smell in, if you're like me and go ALL day long without a change.

I'm glad you're seeing the light of possibilities :) Just like most people I too started off worried to death when wearing in public. Now I'm 24/7 and truly without a care other than my usual trying to be discreet :girl_happy: Even the few times I was discovered nothing happened. :blush: Only the most crass people and children have any likelihood of saying anything in public- most adults who might notice would instantly understand that Incontinents (who they will assume means you) are wearing for an embarrassing need and remain discreet about it themselves. Some of the posts I've seen here where there was an OMG-type comment made by someone I find hard to believe, because their other posts indicate that they would enjoy something like this (fantasy) or that they are not credible at all <_< I'm sure it does happen, just not as often as what you may read here would indicate. My peace with this lies in my having thought out my responses already- you don't have problems with things if you are prepared for those problems B)

You know your wife better than we do, but I would recommend that you don't go too far doing things like this without making mention of it- you don't want her to begin thinking that you hide things from her :o Any worries she has then will be eased when she finds you've done it without even her, who knows you best, noticing ;) Do not mention flooding if she understands the risks of that, just mention wetting so she'll know you're not going to end up visibly wet with her in public. To introduce this concept to her in an easier way consider wearing at home some when she's there and nobody else is. Don't do it till she sees, wear a few hours on separated occasions. When she dies discover it, you can smile and say "Well finally you noticed", which will lead to her asking what you mean by that. Explaining the five times she didn't notice will do two things- ease her mind about you getting outed (if she didn't see then nobody else would either) and open to door to the possibility of your wearing in public more with her. According to how well that encounter goes, you may want to wait before telling her you've done it in public without telling her already. Like I said, you know her best :wub:

Work on not flooding so that you don't leak :blush: With my cheap diapers I can't risk a flood. On top of that I have a flow like a firehose with no ability to slow it down, so when my bladder begins to get full I go in spurts which gives the diaper time to work properly and lets my bladder empty completely. When you let your bladder completely fill it becomes tough to do and impossible for many :( Wearing 24/7 isn't for everyone, but not fulfilling any of your deep needs doesn't do you any good either- and that applies to everyone. Only a very few would have real issues with being diapered in this world; models whose figures have to show, people involved with swimming, people who dress or undress in the presence of others to name a few. Most of us can wear all the times that we want to if we go about it thoughtfully- the only thing stopping you is you. Like Angela said, there are millions who wear everywhere daily and if we, who are keenly aware or what diapers look like, have not noticed them all around us, then nobody who is less aware will either :ph34r:

Wipe your excuses off your backside and go live your life like you want to because you won't have better chances to do it more than you do right now, so go live it!

Bettypooh

Great advise Betty. Thank you for giving it so much thought. I will give it a shot and update later with my results. :)

I've gone out in public lots of times, like a movie or book shopping. The new thing this past week has been to wear and wet around my housemates at home without being noticed. But I only tried that after years of practice among strangers.

For being in public I always try to break down the problem and solve each part: looks, sound, smell, protection.

Looks: It's easy to make sure the diaper itself (or waterproof pants) are not visible, especially with a onesie. The bulge is more difficult. I used to tie a shirt around my waist Bill and Ted style but that look was more common back then. Now I wear a big shirt chosen to hide the outline, such as a thick flannel button-down shirt. The stiffness of the fabric means it might flare out slightly over the diaper but you just look like you have a fat butt, and nobody would consider that unusual these days.

Also someone earlier in the thread mentioned cargo shorts. I like cargo pants because they have so many pockets and loops and such that they break up the outline of the diaper. With the right pants and shirt, someone would have to be on the ground behind you to see the bulge of the diaper, or maybe following you up a staircase or elevator and examining you closely.

The visual part I still struggle with is avoiding all the little mannerisms: walking a little funny, smoothing down my shirt tail obsessively, feeling for leaks on my leg, stopping to pee. The last one is pretty easy to get around, though. Just pull out a cell phone and pretend to make a call and you can stand pretty much anywhere and have a nice pee as long as you're not inconveniencing people trying to get around you.

Sound: Real rubber pants seem to work well, and either cloth diapers or cloth-backed disposables. A snug onesie to keep things from moving. Unless you have really crinkly plastic pants it's not going to be an issue in public. Half the people are talking on the phone or have music playing in their ear buds anyway. This is something I've had to work on a lot more wearing around the house since it's often so quiet. I just try to move more slowly, but it's still going to take some experimentation until I feel confident. I ordered several kinds of plastic pants last week and hopefully I'll find some combination that works. One thing I can do in the house is wear something like a Depend Real Fit or a Snap-EZ pocket diaper with nothing outside of them. These are pretty quiet but I wouldn't trust them for extended wear, driving, etc.

Smell: This one is tricky because you can get used to your own smell quickly and not realize what you're inflicting on other people. So for instance I enjoy wearing and wetting in a coffee shop but I'll only do that if I'm sure I started out completely clean and dry not too long ago. It's not that I'm worried about being caught. It's that the patrons around me have gone out of their way to enjoy a nice sensory experience and I don't want to interfere with it. For something like walking around at a mall or watching a movie with some space around me, I don't worry about it too much. Still I wouldn't go to a movie that I know is going to be sold out with everybody crammed together.

At home I've had to think about smell a lot more. I've been more aggressive about changing frequently and cleaning up with soap and water at every change, plus making sure to change out of any clothes that have absorbed even a slight smell. I have some Nullo on order and I'm eager to see if that helps. I also drink a lot of water. I found this article helpful: http://www.incontinentsupport.org/chap6.php, as well as the related articles on laundering cloth diapers.

Protection: Out in public I always wear plenty of diaper even if it means I have to work harder to hide it. I like to get a good setup that I know I can count on, whether cloth or disposable, including plastic pants if needed, and then put on rubber bloomers over that. The bloomers mean I basically have a rubber sheet that I'm taking with me everywhere and setting down on every chair and car seat without having to think about it. As with smell this is not so much out of a fear of being caught as much as it is that I don't want to wreck someone else's stuff, or have some movie patron sit down on a wet seat that I left behind.

Again at home I use simpler setups but change much more quickly. If I'm kind of pushing my luck I might sit on a folded towel just in case. If I accidentally left the towel behind I could just say that I spilled some water on the chair and I'm soaking it up.

Fun: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot this category. For those of us who are doing this recreationally, it's supposed to be fun. I really enjoy wearing, wetting, and being wet for hours out in the world. I feel more like my real self, more carefree and happy. But for me that's only fun if I know I've taken care of business in terms of diapers, clothing, laundry, hygeine, etc. Once you're set up properly you can relax and enjoy yourself.

Keeping it discrete:

Thinner diapers with more frequent changes. Discrete changes is a subtopic.

Thick clothing, particularly denim, hides diaper lines due to it's lack of "drape".

Black clothing hides wet spots.

For women, wide, long skirts or similar dresses.

For men, cargo shorts (as Square Duck mentioned), cargo pants and carpenter jeans have the most room in the seat. Dockers makes kahkis in a relaxed cut (D4) and Lands End offers relaxed fit as well.

True to the OP's theory, my wife and I like to keep it discrete.

I have only been weari.g diapers for 3 days. My first day, I just didnt have care in the world, the excitment of finally being diapered was so strong, that I refused to take it off, and went out into the world. I have done so the last two days too, but I will put a pull up on now that is much thinner and easier to hide. I dont like to wet or mess my diapers, I just love how I feel wearing diapers.

Looks: I once wore diaper with no onesie, under a t-shirt and it worked fine at hiding it, but the chaffing was worse cause nothing held it up and wasnt tight to body, like a onesie would do

So, its mostly in your mind, none really ever notice anything, well, maybe if your a girl with a sexy ass :)

Sound: is not an issue, unless you have very loud diapers walking through a library... (walked through a library on Friday, no problems)

Smell: Dont drink coffee and/or orange juice etc, apple juice is ok if you want something else than water

I have no problems peeing, while walking..