LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Become A Bedwetter Or Incontinent?

If you are looking for ways to make yourself to become a bedwetter or incontinent, there's an ebook out that you can buy. I have bought the book myself and it has helped many of my babies reach their goal of bedwetting or becoming incontinent. I know this is a place visited by thousands, and many who want to become bedwetters or incontinent, so if that's your goal, then you can check out this link....this is where I found the advertisement. . . .and I was extremely glad that I did. I hope this helps you all!

The link is:

http://pub14.bravenet.com/forum/1189418416/show/548002

• 1 year later...

If you are looking for ways to make yourself to become a bedwetter or incontinent, there's an ebook out that you can buy. I have bought the book myself and it has helped many of my babies reach their goal of bedwetting or becoming incontinent. I know this is a place visited by thousands, and many who want to become bedwetters or incontinent, so if that's your goal, then you can check out this link....this is where I found the advertisement. . . .and I was extremely glad that I did. I hope this helps you all!

The link is:

http://pub14.bravenet.com/forum/1189418416/show/548002

Hi Mommy DM

I am very new to this however since I was a kid I have always wanted to be incontinent because of my love for wearing Nappies , I have looked everywhere for ways to become in continent , but nothing seems to work unless you work very hard at it ,but I am a very busy man. I wrote to Mummy rachael, a few days back about her e book , but as yet I have not had a reply , are you absolutely sure it will work?

I look forward to your response

Well, before the crowd shows up for a hanging....

I'll just say that maybe this isn't the best spot to post an article on becoming incontinent.

But those are just my thoughts.