LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im New Here

just plucked up the courage to post on here im am a dl but only in private. thought i was alone but i have discovered

I've been into diapers since I was 5 years old and later on (teens) I discovered that I was also turned on by watching women wet themselves. I thought I was some kind of freak, the only person on the planet with such an interest. Back in the early to mid nineties I started browsing around the usenet newsgroups (this was long before the web was really popular and access to the 'net for the most part was limited to academia... the good old days before SPAM when people actually had to know a thing or two to get "online" and thus providing somewhat of a filter). You can imagine both my surprise and relief when I found two newsgroups... alt.sex.fetish.diapers and alt. sex.fetish.watersports. There were also a few binary newsgroups as well (that is... the hex code of an image would be posted as a text file to a newsgroup (often in multiple segments), you'd copy and paste the file and reconstruct it). Well, we've come a long way since then. Anyhow knowing that there were others with the same interest made me feel so much better as I knew I wasn't really that abnormal after all.

Having resources like DD also helps as well as it's wonderful to be able to talk with others about things from "what diapers do you wear" to "how to I approach my significant other"? I finally told my girlfriend about my diaper wearing and watersports fetish a year and a half ago. She's the only person I've ever told.

I'm hoping this place keeps growing in popularity because the discussion here is a lot more intelligent than what I see on other forums where essentially anything goes. Hope to see you around.

just plucked up the courage to post on here im am a dl but only in private. thought i was alone but i have discovered

Hi diapergal, I'm glad that you posted because I, like you, didn't know that there were so many other people out there who share this common interest. I hope finding the site gives you the feeling of being part of a big special family. I'm a little different than most of the posters here in that I don't wear diapers, just love the very thought of them on women. I think that I'm the "odd one out" here and you are the "norm" so to speak. Next time you slip on your diaper and feel that warm softness carress you just think to yourself about all of the men (and I'm sure, women) who are out there that just had this feeling, "WOW, what was that", fleet into their minds.

Next time you change, give me a special thought, I'm sure I'll know and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Jimsyourdaddy.

Welcome diapergal, I'm Bigbabbyblue75. I too did not know about others like us and ran across it by mistake but i glad i did DD hads help me feel better about myself and i hope it help you as well, read the posts maybe chat if you can and i hope to hear more from you :)

Bigbabbyblue75

Hi diapergal and welcome to Daily Diapers!!! Always glad to welcome a new member, especially a girl. You can stay relatively anonymous here, so don't be shy to post or enter chat. This is a great place to meet like-minded people and explore similar interests. I hope you stay a while and become an active member. I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Welcome to DD. You are indeed not alone. And many of those here only do it in private. I always say to have fun, life is to short and enjoy it while you can. Anything to reduce the everyday stress is something to be embraced, as long as it's legal. And haven't seen anywhere, that it is illegal for adults to wear diapers. Many have to and many only like to. Whatever, it doesn't matter. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! There are two of us here, 25/m (husband) and 26/f (me). My husband is and has always been a DL, and introduced me to his fetish not so long ago (before we were married). I never passed judgment on him but was more or less full of questions about how it became a fetish for him. After a while I was curious, and decided to try on a diaper. I have discovered that I immensely enjoy both babying him and being babied myself. I never realized how comforting a warm fresh diaper is after a long crappy day at work. We aren't a swinging couple, and neither of us is looking for a Mommy or Daddy (thats why we have each other!), but we're both open minded and look forward to making some new friends! =)