LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mark'S Sexual Awakening

crafted

*This story was updated in a new post on Oct 14th, 2012.

*If you're looking for a well crafted story with a believable plot and character development, look elsewhere and don't bother me about adding it in, I won't.

*I also solemnly swear that Mark will never grow to enjoy his diapers, not even a little bit, even when he's cumming inside them. So if you're like me and hate reading page after page only to feel let down by people finding pleasure in their nappy, don't worry you won't find any of that in any of my stories. If you do like that kind of story, back click now and don't waste your time here.

*I don't know if I'll update this story again. I certainly have many more ideas for humiliating Mark, but this update took me a month and I just don't know if I'll find the time for it.

Men’s rooms need more stalls. So many bars only have one stall. For that matter, so many men’s rooms period only have one stall and the person in it is typically taking a shit. The longer they take, the more uncomfortable it becomes to be the person waiting, standing near the empty urinals, watching guys come in and out, noticing them eye you a bit suspiciously. Mark was processing his typical men’s room rant as he tried to decide on the best course of action. Sure, everyone has to take a shit sometimes, he thought, but then imagined they were judging him for not having planned his eating habits more conveniently or worse that maybe they secretly realize that he didn’t have to take a dump. Maybe they knew he was afraid to use the urinal. Maybe they thought he was gay. Where could he look while waiting to avoid attracting attention? At the stall? Might he then be trying to peer through the cracks? At the door, watching guys come and go? Certainly not at the urinals or worse at the guys whipping their cocks out and spraying into them. He tended to look at his shoes, but then got paranoid that everyone was looking at him and look up only to find they weren’t looking at him at all, that is until just before he turned to look back at his shoes and they caught him looking at them! It was a vicious cycle.

And not one he liked to repeat, so he was often stuck trying to make use of the urinal. Which isn’t a problem for most guys, but Mark’s dick is really small, like hard to pull out of his jeans small. He wore boxers and if he mashed the denim and cotton combination against his skin and thrust his hips a bit, it protruded maybe a centimeter in front of his jeans. From there he just had to push hard and spray the urine as far away from his body as possible.

He had just gotten in position and readied myself to start the flow when the door to the bathroom opened and three guys walked in file through the door. Two of them seemed to be pretty loud, but he did my best to ignore them and started to spray. He closed his eyes trying to keep the ruckus from interrupting the flow, but just as his lids shut, he felt a body fall into him from behind and his hands reflexively go up to stop his fall against the wall.

“Fucking assholes,

• 4 weeks later...

Back at home Mark stripped off all his clothes and stood naked in front of the mirror. Was he looking at his clit poking out from between his legs? Did he really want to continue with David or should he just text him and call the whole thing off? Did David really expect him to wear these underwear with the crotch sown up? He didn’t object to using the stall or sitting on the toilet, that had always been easier, but did it turn him on? There were too many questions. It was bet to stop thinking about it and get on with his days. He was out of bread. Time to go to the grocery store. The soggy contents of his pants needed to be peeled off him and he looked down at his matted crotch as he got in the shower marveling at how he’d never managed he’d be so covered in sperm, especially another man’s. It was amazing that yesterday he’d headed out to a bar, hoping to work up the courage to buy a girl a drink and today he was watching water beat another man’s ejaculate off his crotch.

And he was looking forward to having it happen again. The thought didn’t make him hard and he noticed the conflicting emotions while he toweled himself dry. It wasn’t that he wanted to play sex games with David. It was that he liked finally having someone’s attention. Maybe it was humiliating, but this was all about his cock. In a backwards way, Mark felt like the object of lust and it was something he decidedly never expected to experience. It felt nice, even if it was coming from another man. If there was any further doubt in Mark as to whether or not he’d see David again, it ended when instead of putting on a pair of boxers, he went to his bag and pulled out the package of his new briefs.

The package was sealed, which seemed odd considering Mark had just been wearing a pair. David had stuck a note to the front.

“I didn’t want to frighten you too much earlier. Now you can consider this more and really think about what you’re doing, alone, without pressure. It occurred to me that you wear boxer because they’re easier to pull down. Maybe you have trouble holding it. These new underwear will absorb any leakage so you don’t publically embarrass yourself following my orders. If you decide to use them, take a picture and send it to me. If not, let me know you decided to leave this morning behind you.

Best,

David

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...