LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Trigger An "Accident".

There are many tricks to trigger a bowel movement, but I haven't found any on trigging urination...but I think I finally have.

Massaging your bladder (preferably while standing up).

Once you start peeing it's hard to get yourself to stop. It felt awesome when I finally got it to work. :D

Some quarter century ago I saw a newsclip on WPRI-TV Providence, RI Ch 12 that showed how toilet-trained preschool children were induced to urinate for medical samples by rubbing the abdominal area

• Like 1

Someone posted a trick recently in one of the forums (DiaperLover? I think) about a breathing technique - actually a breath-holding technique. Seemed to work for some folks, though not for me.

My tried and true - just drink a lot of fluids, then walk, well away from bathrooms. The walking seems to tense up enough muscles that help hold it longer, but for me that just means the pressure builds up all the more. When I stop walking, I suddenly find I can't hold it.

I know it's prob conditioning, but my nightly ritual includes drinking a few big glasses of water after dinner, then before bed, I diaper up, and walk outside and stand by the door to the screen porch and smoke a cig. The quiet of the night, the full bladder, and the mental conditioning of thinking that this is my peace and quiet chance (standing up) to flood my diaper alone and without my wife staring at me making me nervous, but after so many years of this practice, like clockwork, every time I go out there and smoke at night, diapered or not, I get an INCREDIBLE strong urge to pee! It's so strong that when I'm not diapered, I almost have to rush to pull it out so I can pee on the grass. Upon realizing this, the whole "mental conditioning" aspect of potty training really made sense. Also, the concept of "un-training" seemed a lot more plausible if you were to consume a lot of fluids and really pay attention to your body's need to urinate, and you rewarded your body's queues by urinating immediately every time.

I've played with this concept before, I've diapered myself 24/7 over a long weekend a few times, and because I really focus on the mental aspect of it, by the end of the experience, I find transitioning back to big-boy underwear takes a little extra effort! I was pretty satisfied to realize how, once you mentally condition yourself to let it go when ever you need to, that when you switch back to the potty, the urges to pee come fast and strong, and in my case, had to be reacted upon pretty quickly. Luckily, I never had an accident, but there were a few close calls in that first "transition" day or so. Another interesting physical reaction to un-training yourself again in my case was the inability to "finish" clean, meaning when I would pee in the toilet, when I was CONVINCED that I was finished, I would zip up and have a little uncontrolled dribbel leave a large wet stain on the front of my pants. Very interesting results!

I find high pitched noises can be triggers for me... High frequencies

Example:

I wet the diaper a few times at my desk, and then at some point you decide, should I wait and go again, or change now?

Get up to change... start feeling the need to pee.

a) I think going from sitting to standing triggers something... Feel the need to pee way more now.

start walking to the bathroom. our bathroom is locked so you need a key.

B) As I fiddle with the key, insert, turn, makes a lot of clinky high frequency sounds. Starting feeling the urge to pee rise.

Start heading towards the stall, and close the door.

c) As you I your arms to shut the stall door, and hear that squeak of the door, now the pee just really wants to come out.... And does.

I am never 100% sure how much of it is real or imagined. Either way, it's fucking incredible, and love it each time it happens.