LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Introduction...

scotty61

I am 51 years old and have wanted to be a baby since 3 year of age, or younger. Born with scoliosis and a severe club foot, I started having surgeries at less than a year old. (Have had 25 total surgeries.)

To cope I guess that I wanted to be kept as, and treated as, baby. It seems that I view myself as about 2yrs old being able to talk just a bit and walk around.

Until the 8th grade in school I wore back and leg braces. The kids in the small town school I went to were very cruel to me. Also, when I responded to the physical, or other types of abuse, my teachers only seemed to see my response and not what was happening.

As I said, to survive all this I had to vision myself as a baby and was wearing diapers all the time growing up.

At about 13 I was in the hospital for back surgery. I was heavily sedated and had a catheter in. The nurse went to turn me and ripped out the catheter. This has left me with varying degrees of incontinence.

I guess that is more than enough for now. You probably are getting the picture. I live in Wichita, KS, and am on SSDI due to both physical and mental issues. I am not sure what I will get from this site, but will just see where it goes.

Thanks for reading.