LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends Hates Furries Because Of An Exfurrygf

SugarCandy

My best friend has really gotten a bad taste in his mouth from her..His new GF HATES all furries because of ONE person.

I can never tell them I am actually interested in furries. I love furries. I love fursuits.

SHOULD I even bother to explain myself to my friends, Is it important. Do they really need to know. Yes it's part of my sex life but there are parts Like my art the way I talk like maybe a phrase or common word ect that may show these things. Is it better to let them find out themselves of not at all or should I tell my best friend and tell him not to tell his GF. I know he accepts it but it's not his thing. He just sides with his GF because well she really hates his ex.

Too much information is to much

I find people can be quite irrational with starting to hate something, especially if it's a feature unique to an ex. Many people start hating their exes for one reason or the other, and then try to start blaming everything they can about them. If she was a furry, and she's the only furry he knows and starts hating her, he'll likely hate all furries. But only because the only familiarity he has with it is negative.

Imagine a kid eating food for the first time when (s)he is sick, and pukes right after eating the food. The food gets a negative association in the brain, even though the food wasn't to blame. The kid may start greatly disliking the food and never trying it again.

This case doesn't sound too different from the kid. He has built the negative association. But that negative association can be broken, by "eating the food" again in a more positive way. If his best friend turns out to be a furry, I think it's more likely his dislike for furries will diminish rather than him starting to dislike you.

It depends on how deep his negative association with furries is, though. But this wasn't something that happened to somebody just developing their brain, in which such things can be rooted deeply. This is simply the only association with it he has.

This does assume that his dislike for furries is purely based on the fact his ex had it though.

About whether you should tell them... I think you should, if you have a good reason to. The reason might simply be that you need to get it off your chest. I'm not a furry myself, but I've been in the same situation as a diaper lover. All my reactions were positive, and I think open minded people generally won't have any issues with similar stuff. But the question is, is he open minded enough? If he has had a furry as ex and even has a fursuit, I'd say definitely yes! There's no need to tell his girlfriend, not yet anyway, you can talk with your friend whether you should or shouldn't do that.

About that girl not wanting to be your friend because you're friends with her ex... That sounds like a negative association again. Did she meet you through him? If so, seeing you might simply remind her of her ex, which may be negative. It's nothing personal to you, and it will most likely diminish when she stops associating you with him, but you need to see her a few times before that happens. How often probably depends on how strongly she associates you with her ex.

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert, but I'm usually good at logical analyzation of human behaviour ;-). I do hope it helps though.

Good luck!