LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl Exploring Being A Baby Needing Advice

Scott572

Hi my name is scott, i have been wearing and wetting diapers since i could remember. i meet my wife when i was 13 we married when i was 22 and im currently 25. We love each other imensely & know each others secrets. I told her about my love for diapers when we were in high school and she came to accept it two years ago. she lets my wear and wet and she even allows them in the bedroom, but told me she does not understand the wetting and does not want to be a part of that. I couldnt ask for a more understanding and accepting wife and it was all i wanted i didnt have the baby desire....that is untill recently. maybe its becuase she has been so accepting and playful but i am starting to want a mommy. someone eles to be in control, someone to tell me what to do to set the rules to enforce the rules. i want to wear my diapers with a onesie and a pacifire and generaly not have a care in the world. i just dont know how to explore this. my wife while left the door open for the future is uncofortable with the ab side of this and i cerntly dont want to pressure her and ruin the already awesome life i have. so i would like to explore this somehow seeing as its becomeing a real desire. also whats the best way to talk to her to help her understand why this is so much of our lives. i know if she understood she would be fine with it. thanks for the help.

Your wife can never feel that your needs may erode her needs for a strong and virile husband. If there is that fear it won't work. Go very slowly and carefully here, because the ABDL lifestyle can be very selfish! Remember to give much more than you ever get in a relationship and things will probably work out to your satisfaction. You may not get everything you want, but you will get what you need.

That's a very tough question, and as a warning, you might not like the answer. However, your sition and my situation are VERY close to the same especially because of our age. This is going to be a bit long-winded, But here's what happened to me:

I met a girl in high school and feel madly in love with her (high school love, surprise surprise). However, instead of lasting 5 weeks our relationship lasted 5 years. Well into college life. She had known about my love for diapers since about year 2 of dating, possibly even sooner than that. And from day one she told me she was fine with it. She didn't have to warm up or put any restrictions on it. So the next few years, our relationship continued like most others in all aspects. The problem was that she wasn't 100% honest with me about her comfort level with diapers. So as the relationship progressed, and after I was feelin more and more comfortable with diapers and in love with being in them and around her, I wanted to explore the AB side of things more. It started out with small things like pacifiers and bottles. But after one night, we woke up and she didn't know I had been sucking on a pacifier he night before so when she had found it on the bed (it had fallen out in my sleep) she broke down into tears. When she finally told me what was wrong, I didn't know what to do.

For a solid week, we talked about it and the possibilities of our relationship continuing. I came to the decision to have the quickest purge in my life to try and save the relationship. It worked... For about a day. When I finally came to my senses and realized what I did the night before, I broke down crying telling her that I didn't think I could give them up. Eventually we came to a compromise about when and where I could wear them, but I found myself more distant from her. Fast forward a year later, after a pleading letter I sent to hear about wanting to wear and feeling like I was hiding it from her lead to a "mutual" breakup.

Here's where all of previous chain of events lead to: we are still friends to this very day. I've never stopped caring for her (i can't speak for her, but I really don't think she's stopping caring for me either). I couldn't date for over a year because it was too damn hard. Some nights were so damn hard, I just wanted to quite. There were only a couple of nights like that, but I thank god that I have family that cares for me.

That relationship ended three years ago, and here is the conclusion I came to after two solid years of honest-to-god thought: diapers make me happy; they are a part of me that I can not get rid of, wish away, forget about, or put into deep hiding. If diapers are not something that she wants in her life, i respect that and won't get angry about her lieing to me. But it took me two years to come to those conclusions. After I did, I was a MUCH happier person in life and then I found someone who actually didn't mind being a mommy. That relationship ended for other reasons, but it let me know that there are in fact other people out there that I can love and who can love me for my ABDL side.

Now after that long-winded story, here is my advice from my experience: you can give all of your love to someone, but in the end, you HAVE to make sure you know what YOU want. When YOU know, you'll know the answer of whether or not to approach her about your AB desires. Just keep in mind, it takes TWO (at least in a monogamous relationship) to make a relationship fully work. If something isn't working for one person, communication is the only way to find an answer for the problem. Just be preppared that if she doesn't see AB in the relationship and you do, will you be happy settling for no AB play?

I agree with turtlepins in that if you are willing to give as much as take, you both can find satisfaction. But she HAS to be willing to do the same!