LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Final Achieved A Goal!

Howdy

Hi everyone. I am a long time lurker, but never really posted much. Well the reason for the post is that I have finally been able to accomplish something that I have wanted for a very long time. I almost posted three weeks ago, but I was afraid it was a fluke.

I am a diaper lover, but not really into the AB side like many. I have always wanted to be able to wet my bed again when wearing diapers. I have tried the self hypnosis, drinking lots before bed, drinking cranberry juice before bed, etc. I put protection on my bed and even wet a time or two when needing to go in the middle of the night. When diapered I have always woke up to go, except one time several years ago. Well about three weeks ago I fell asleep with a slight urge to go to the bathroom. It wasn't overwhelming and I told myself that this was going to be the night. Well I fell asleep and was very disappointed when I woke up in the morning, until I stepped out of bed and realized my diaper was full. I was so excited. I tried to remember waking up, but couldn't.

That morning I was so happy I almost posted a note to share with everyone but after I typed everything out I deleted it. I was afraid I would jinx myself.

Well since then I woke up once about a week ago with a full diaper. Then two nights ago I woke up to a wet bed. Not only did I fill the diaper, I overfilled it until I had a nice sized wet spot around my belly. Then last night I woke up again to a wet diaper. Hopefully things will continue this way as it has taken a long time to recondition myself.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share.

• Like 1

I wish I knew 100% because I am not sure that I did much different the last few weeks that I hadn't been doing before. One thing I have discovered over the last six months to a year is that I can release while lying down much easier if I limit or have no stimulants in my system (alcohol, caffeine, or medications). Based on everything I had read I thought having a few beers before bed or drinking cranberry juice would all help. The do make me pee more but it is much harder to let go when lying down.

I try to keep my urine clear to just a hint of yellow from the time I get home. Right before bed I have a couple glasses of water, then go to bed. No tv, no phone, no book, just to bed and to sleep.

Here is the only thing I know has been different. Each night it happened, the last thought I remember thinking is "tonight I will let go while asleep".

The first night it happened I woke up thinking "how could I have thought I would have wet the bed, when I didn't even wake up to go last night. Then I felt my diaper and it was soaked. I couldn't believe it. At that point I swore I must have woke up and went. I tried to make myself remember, but couldn't.

Last weekend I had the same thought. That night I had gone once in the diaper before falling asleep. At about 3 in the morning I woke up to a soaked diaper and bed. There was no mistaking that one. My bed is protected so no worries.

The following night I had the same thought and woke up wet again. Since then, I haven't had that thought and haven't had any accidents.

If it happens again I will let you know.

• Like 1

Hearing you saying that you told yourself that you were going to do it made me think. I remember in my high school psychology class (dont remember the reasoning or explanation) that if you tell yourself something before you go to sleep, and truly mean it (ex. "When I wake up, I will be more refreshed than ever before") somehow, someway, it can tend to work. I too am a DL and have debated trying to wet the bed, but I wouldnt know where to start. But, one thing would be that- to tell yourself before you go to sleep "when I awake, I will have a full diaper." And that is certainly one piece of the puzzle that can certainly help you out in your journey to becoming a bedwetter. Btw, congratulations on that!

Thats really cool, and I totally agree with Diaperfox792!

It's weird that you mention that drinking alcohol or cranberry juice before going to bed inhibited your ability to let go while lying down. I have been drinking both, thinking it would be easier too, but its usually really difficult. Now that I know you had the same problems i'll stick to water for now on. Just curious, have you tried hypnosis files too? I'm wondering if maybe that was a factor in your thinking "tonight i will let go while asleep," or if you had just been thinking about it enough times that you visualized it and it came true.

I have tried hypnosis files before. Just the free warp my mind files though. Never had much luck with them, at least I don't think I did. I am a big believer that a person can do anything they put their mind too.

In fact I am a big believer that if a person truely wants to be dependent on their diapers, it is extremely easy. In that scenario, just be dependent on them. If that is what you really want, you have it. If you feel any urge to go, you just go no mater where you are, no mater what you are doing, and if it leaks that is just how it is. When I get some time alone, I can put myself in that mode. I have control of the situation, if I want control. I don't worry about the fact that I still "can" control it then, but rather enjoy the fact that I am not controlling it. It is all just a state of mind.

Lately, I have been able to get in that daytime mind set more. Maybe that helped transpire to the night time success.

In case your wondering, I haven't had any more accidents at night since I posted the first message, but I haven't had a good opportunity to try very hard either. Maybe tonight??

Woke up twice last night/early morning and managed to wet my diaper but it is still a huge concious effort to just relax and let go. I wonder if I just stick to wearing diapers every single night if wetting will get easier? I also tried the positive self-talk like Howdy, telling myself I'll wet in my sleep. Well, silly me has to go and wake up every time I get close to the urge to pee! :angry2: