LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Is It So Hard?

secret-alexa

Why does it seem near impossible to find an accepting and understanding mommy or daddy. Throughout various times in my life I have been on many different sites and I've never yet been able to connect with someone. I'm beginning to get really lonely and I have all the weight of my secrets and its quite a lot to hold in. Does anyone else in here have trouble finding someone, or is anyone else just lonely in general?

My fetlife profile https://fetlife.com/users/1582052

Because it's either a very rare form of enjoyment, or most people are extremely embarrassed and don't tell ANYONE about it (including me). Hell. Even my nickname is somewhat deceptive for that reason. I've never seen the Pacific ocean haha. The one time I did tell someone, it ended up as their Facebook status.

But - its just - socially taboo - unfortunately... HOWEVER, if you go on Omegle, you'll never find a shortage of people with diaper related interests, so I'm beginning to wonder just exactly how "rare" it is.

• Like 1

Women want to keep femininity all to themselves. It's a right they've earned from being born female. They really don't want us guys to steal those feelings from them, so naturally they don't want to accept those of us who like to be sissies. On the other hand, if a woman wants to do "guy stuff," she expects us to welcome her to the club with open arms; we're apparently not entitled to exclucivity. That's why if a girl wants to play football in high school, the school isn't supposed to discriminate. I think that's called the double standard.

• Like 1