LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like to be diapered

diaper1973

First, you need to fix her hair for her. Little girls can't do it themselves and it will really help her feel in the mood when she see herself in pigtails with girlish ponytail holders. Even if she needs to help you with this, it will still get things started for you both. The clothes won't be so easy because it wil probably be choosing from what she has in her closet.

Make sure you hold her hand at all times and do for her what little girls don't usually do for themselves. Make this about taking care of her and she is more likely to enjoy it. Please let everyone know how Saturday goes and what you did for her.

Aloha,

Honu

My GF told me she would never try on or ever wear a diaper even for me (I never mentioned it) she straight up told me one day. She said "it's just too weird" ( She didn't even like bulky pads that some women wear). I kinda wanted her to wear a diaper with me often times, I tried to picture her wearing one. It was just fantasy, and I respected her decision. I just never brought it up as I knew it would just make her mad. With her accepting of me as a DL, changing me, diapering me, buying me diapers (sometimes),and as her boyfriend was good enough for me. I was complacent.

The sad story is we broke up. She moved on. (not because of my diaper fetish) everything is just all memories now.

• 2 weeks later...

even if she says she liked the weekend just dont push it too much ive made that mistake a couple times if she never brings it up again it means she really didnt like it and doesnt want to hurt your feeling but you should always treat her like a princess that will always help with making her want more of this life style