LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Bikeride

Hi everyone!

I know that I have been inactive for a while, but I just had an amazing experience; I just went for a bike ride diapered. It was extremely nice to have a padded bum because normally the seat on my bike is too uncomfortable. You can imagine how nice it was to have some padding! My shorts and my jacket completely concealed my M4! I was a little nervous in the beginning because there were a lot of people out today, but then I realized that no one knows what I am wearing.

I just wanted to share my experience with you all, and I hope to have many more like it.

Best,

Milwaukeedl89

A thin depend or a pull up is actually a great idea on rainy day bike rides, since it will keep your butt dry from the outside in. What kind of bike do you have? I just picked up a Giant Revel 1 2 weeks ago, I rode from Snohomish to Seattle Hemp Fest and back last Sunday, 86 total miles, and I found a $100 bill on the side of the road :) unfortunately, I wasn't diapered for that one, but I have done it while diapered before.

• Like 1

I frequently ride with a diaper. The padding does a good job, and it is more comfortable than going without. I don't usually 'need' the diaper when I'm riding though, because I usually can sweat out any liquid I take in.

A thin depend or a pull up is actually a great idea on rainy day bike rides, since it will keep your butt dry from the outside in. What kind of bike do you have? I just picked up a Giant Revel 1 2 weeks ago, I rode from Snohomish to Seattle Hemp Fest and back last Sunday, 86 total miles, and I found a $100 bill on the side of the road :) unfortunately, I wasn't diapered for that one, but I have done it while diapered before.

I have a Trek FX 7.2

Padded bike shorts exist, the only difference here is the padding you were wearing is absorbent too! The only thing a diaper won't do while your riding is breathe.

I just got back from the UK. For whatever reason I packed a few Depends - I don't normally travel with diapers. Towards the end of the trip I decided I'd better use them, so doubled up for a day of exploring London. I like the feeling of a thick diaper, but with all the exercise and a relatively warm day, I really started sweating under the diapers. Fortunately no sweat stains on my shorts, which has happened when I've worn diapers on warm days before. Because I wasn't wetting, I could have used some of that breathing.