LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Finding People Who Live Close?

My boyfriend and I have been trying to find people in central Nebraska that share our interests. I'm still new to the AB/DL world, but I'd love to be able to help him however I can. I'm more than happy to play mommy, and we can talk about everything there is to talk about, but I know he still feels alone. People that live around here aren't usually very understanding about that sort of thing, and I can't exactly go around asking people about it and hope to get anywhere. I'm really hoping to find somebody living close to us that would be willing to talk and, eventually, be friends and meet up sometime. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Have a great afternoon!

happymommy

I usually use craigslist for that sort of thing. Posting in perhaps the platonic section or something. You can remain anonymous and use a separate email for correspondence until you are sure they are someone you would want to meet. I routinely go to other states and cities and run a whole site check. Using keyword diapers on searching "all personals" selection on the box to the left when you first enter the site. Give it a shot? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

Hit me up, if you or your boyfriend wanna talk.

I'm ab, I had gf/mommy for 5 years, it was the greatest time of my life.

Now I'm trying to get my life straight lol..

I just relocated from South Central Nebraska to South Dakota. Used to south of Kearney, down around Harlan County Lake. I would enjoy chatting with you also. Please send me a message here or I'm on FetLife under bigbABygentleman.