LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very New To This In Iowa

Hello, everyone! I've wanted to be an AB and/or DL for as long as I can remember. I had to hide my wants/desires most of my life. But, thanks to a VERY understanding (and kind of turned on) wife, here I am!

When I imagined being an AB, I always saw myself as being a stubborn two year old who didn't want to potty train and was allowed to remain in diapers by exasperated parents OR as a five year old whose bed wetting results in being put back in diapers.

I would REALLY like to see if the hypnosis tapes work for temporary regression...anybody have any experience with those? I've heard there are even bedwetting hypnosis CD's...any truth to it? Do they work?

If you know of great places for AB supplies, let me know!

Baby JJ

Welcome Baby JJ! You're wife sounds like an awesome lady! I hope you guys have fun exploring the lifestyle.

As for the hypnosis stuff, I think it is all up to the individual. I've never tried them myself but just from reading dozens of posts from other people who have, I think the general conclusion is that if you want them to work then they will. If your subconcious isn't really with you on the diaper-train then they probably won't. Also I think it depends on the quality of the recording. You can try some of the downloadable files out there on the web but I would think that a more "professionally" recorded CD would be the way to go.

Good luck and happy diapering!

I downloaded 2 different files from Warp My Mind and thought I listened to them enough but didn't get the results I wanted. But like Diaperfox said if your subconscious isn't ok with it, it won't happen. I'm not sure if they're still free or not but if they are you wouldn't be out anything by trying them. Oh, and kudos to your wife for being so supportive about it.