LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie From Down Under

Mikie

Hi All,

I am a newbie from Down Under and I am just rapt finding this place..I thought I was the only one for soo long now I find more "like me" I am an AK who hasn't really grown up I suppose.I am between 6 and 10 in Role Play years and still love the feel of Diapers on me.Does that make screwed up when I can't work out how old I am?I dream of a private island where we can be what WE want to be Just wandering around in Diapers or AK Gear being how ever old WE want to be without having to cover it up ...

I kinda fall between the ages of 6-12 myself and I wear diapers too. It's ok to be a kid and still have accidents or to even just need some extra comfort that padding and textures can provide.

I found the only way to be me was to just force my true self upon the world. The longer you dress your age and show everyone around you how wounderful and the fact that you are different but not dangerous, the more the world will open up to you.

That all being said, you also have to be able to occasionally try to think like an errr adult (?) and manage the fears of an irrational human near you...however at least in my experience being trans is far more dicey than being a little tranny girl. Being a little girl 24/7 I think actually made my life safer.

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time here! The internet, and by that I mean forums really are a splendid place to become 100% comfortable in your own skin.

*hugs*

I hope someday you have the island of your dreams!