LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Modified 12 Month Idea

I have finally got things financially almost undercontrol again and hope to start a modified 12 month training program. Due to my living situation i cannot really change the diatary aspect as there are allergies to most of the things in the diet (I also do most of the cooking for the household).

My general idea is to wear 24/7, and let myself go whenever i feel the urge. Also the other modification is the use of a tens unit for the first month with two pads just on the ouside of the butcrack, and the other two pads just a little bit above the penis in the front. The idea with the tens is to help work the some of the nerves that help with the bladder. Working the tens unit for about 5 hours a day for the first month then letting that go by the wayside.

The evntual goal is to hopefully achieve both bladder inco and fecal inco within the first year if possible. The reason for this is to also hopefully allow the eventual attempt at retraining, though i do not believe that i would be upset if not able to retrain.

Please let me know your thoughts and ideas.

• 1 year later...