LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking Commissions For Crochet Baby Things!

I'm a crocheter and I have a lot of yarn to use up. At this time, I'm willing to take up to five commission projects. Here's what I can offer you and the prices for each:

Set of 3 finger puppets (animals of your choice): $10

1 Hand Puppet: $20

Animal Plushies (small, 6 inches in height): $10

Animal Plushies (large, 12 inches tall): $15

Monster Plushies (small, 6 inches in height): $10

Monster Plushies (large, 12 inches tall): $15

Booties (any size): $45

Restraining Mittens (any size): $45

Animal Hats (hats with ears and optional faces): $35

If you have something else in mind or want to see some of my work or the patterns I'll be using, feel free to send me a PM. I have an etsy shop and I can put an item there for you to purchase if you're interested. First five posts (or PMs) get the commissions. More may be offerred after the first five commissions are completed.

Edit: At this time I cannot accept commissions for blankets or sweaters. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For the time being all I can offer is the methods Etsy allows me to use. Right now all I have is Paypal, but I can certainly look into adding credit card options such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, if you need me to.

• 3 months later...

I have some booties I love, and they look just like baby ones. However they are pink, if I were to send or tell you the name of the yarn colors I want would you be able to do that? I found a glitter pastel rainbow yarn that I would love some booties made with!

I would gladly do Etsy :D