LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Begining

Guest aielen

Guest aielen

This is a fictional story about a boy made to be transformed temporarily into a girl with every female on him by his father and his father's medical surgeon. Boy's name is Charles Louis Granger. It's fictional and the medical procedures are all fake. I do not actually support but neither deny SRS.

So far the boy has had temporary buttock and breast augmentation using his actual chest, plus special method of shaping his hair into that of long hair like a girls. He has yet to receive a female genitalia. I'm concerntrating on the "creation-of-a-vulva" phase which will involve diapering and not exactly on the procedures before hand which is up to you to guess. PS: I usually do not write transexual stories; this is an exception.

Warning lots of references to the human genitalia, male and female. Implied nudity.

I awoke, to see swirls and whirls. Where am I now? I thought. Slowly my vision was cleared up. I was on a bed, still dressed in the transparent medical paper gown. My new breasts stuck out from underneath; definitely now the 34C they promised. What was interesting was that I was strapped down to the bed using tight medical restraints, holding down all my arms and limbs, now all shaped into that of a teenage girl. An IV drip was attached to my left arm with fluid being pumped in while several wires were attached to what was probably my heart, as well as my head.

The silence was broken as the "good" doctor appeared. "Hello Claire, how are you feeling?"'

How would you feel if you had been forced to change sex against you will? I thought. I cleared my throat several times before saying, "weak." I'm still not in shock when I heard my new female voice.

"The side effects of all the drugging and such. That can't be helped. The surgery was sort of successful..."

"What do you mean sort of successful?" I cried in my female voice, tensing against my bonds.

"We aimed to graft in the new vulva over your shrunken penis, but there's some complication. Don't worry, it will eventually happen but in the meantime, you have to stay with this IV drip of special drugs. It contains more of the special modified oestrogen as well as a hydrating liquid. It's perfect ok mixture and necessary, except that the side effect is heavy urinary incontinence."

Incontinence? No bladder control? First breasts, longer hair, shaped body, ears pierced, and now this? Out of nowhere, a large white item appeared in her hands. "Tena Slip Maxi, it will work. Anyway, once you get the vulva, you still have to wear it for at least 48 to 72 hours." She lifted part of my gown up. Due to my flat body, I could hardly see the shrunken part of mine. But I could definitely not feel my penis and testicles as before. Cold swaps stung that as as she used wipes to clean it. The nappy crinkled a slight bit and it was taped in place

"Also, we need to monitor your heart rate as well as your nervous response. Just as a precaution, not to worry." That's so comforting, I thought; there's much to worry!

"Hi Lauren," the voice of my father said. "Mine if I have a word with her if private?"

"Dad, why this? Please...." I pleaded once the doctor was out of earshot. "Please..."

"Claire Louise Granger," he started, Shit, he's also changed my middle name! "No more of this. This is final. You will be Claire."

"But....ahh!!!" My nose, or rather new nose was pinched. As my mouth hung open, a silk cloth was jammed inside. Then, lifting my head, a longer piece of cloth was wrapped around my lower head, effectively gagging me. I tried to scream, but it was muffled alright.

"Victor, that's enough. Her new voiceand face need time to adjust," the Doctor returned.

"Well, she's as disobedient as she's always been. You did say not to use duct tape," my father replied. Freaking hell, haven't I been gagged enough already?

"Well, I have to monitor. If she needs to have her mouth open..." Both of them moved away of of earshot. The Doctor returned and smiling, she remarked, "that's your daddy Claire. But don't worry, I'll monitor you. Now, I guess you'll stay here. I'll be back in four hours to change your nappy."

So for the next four hours, all I could do was to stare at the ceiling as my bladder emptied loads of urine and fluid on to the nappy. I'm a condemned boy, I thought, changed to be a girl at the will of my father. This is not a nightmare; its a horror story, in reality. Argh!!!!

The four hours passed as the doctor returned, this time with her gown off and in a rather short skirt, dark tights and sleeveless blouse. "Helmmmm," I tried to speak.

"Hi, Claire. Now look, I'll change you and in fact, get some bit of food in you." Food! I have eaten in days, I thought, delighted at that mention. it had been more than a day since I had something solid in me.

"Oh wait, what do we have here?" She remarked. "You've seem to have wet the bed. " 'Heavy Incontinence' is probably and understatement." It was then I felt the dampness around my buttocks and crotch region. Another first for me: I've wet the bed in the first time in years!

I found a tinge of gratefulness as she peeled off the tapes exposed my penis--or what's left of it.The nappy did trap quite a bit of heat. "Ohmmmm...." I cried as the icy sting from the wipes came again. A few more cries came as she wiped my groin and little member clean. "I've no time to change sheets yet, so I've place this under your bum," she said, and I felt a dry piece of cloth being slotted underneath. The new nappy was taped in, trapping heat once again.

The next move surprised me. Out from nowhere came a plastic-like item in her hand, which looked like a big bulgy pants. "Yes, Claire," she said (I still refused to believe I'm a Claire!), "this is a pair of panties (American term!), plastic panties. It's to prevent any further leakage. This one happens to have locks which is usually for psychiatric patients to prevent them from touching their nappies. Still, it is useful."

I'm not psychotic, I thought as she unlocked the two ends, I'm just trapped against my will. Helpless once more, she secured the plastic underwear in place. Finally, she revealed the plate of mushy food. The smell was average but my stomach was rumbling after a few days without proper food.

"Your father said that if you scream when your gag is removed you won't get anything. But you are an intelligent girl aren't you?" I'm a boy, born a boy but now a girl, I thought. I nodded and was so grateful for the cloth to be removed. She inclined the bed to an angle and presented a tray of mushy food.

"Thank You," I said, feeling that the doctor was the lesser of the two evils. "Can't I feed myself?" I asked, seeing her raising a spoonful of what ever was on that plate.

"No arguments, now you either let me feed you or go hungry," she said. So for the first time in eighteen years, I was spoon fed. And yes, my bladder continued empty itself. Was this really a new life?

It was totally un-filling. I turned my head to ask her, "Doctor..."

"Call me Lauren," she said.

"Lauren, this isn't enough," I tensed, expecting a scolding.

"You're not ready for a full meal. I don't what you to defecate constantly thus this small meal. The bulk of your nutrients will be from the IV drip."

"But..."

"No more argument."

I decided to change topic."Why are you doing this? You're a doctor, a professional, meant to save and not to be involved with such stuff." I tried to put on a pleading tone, hoping there could still be a way out.

"No comment and no more argument. Now, as to your gag..."

"Please, I don't wanna be gagged," I pleaded. "You did say I need to have my mouth open?"

"I'm sorry, it does help. I don't want too much noise, especially to disturb the other patients elsewhere. Now, your father's gag was a little crude. This is will be a little better," she said, holding something in her hand.

I shook my head by yelped as my new breasts were pinched, enough for a cotton-like ball to enter my mouth. As soon as it did, it immediately expanded to fill up the whole oral cavity.

"This is a rather new invention," she explained, unwrapping a round of what looked like a gauze roll. "It activates upon the wetness of saliva but unlike silk cloth your dad used, it won't dry your mouth out. Now," she proceeded to wrap the roll around my lower jaw. Finally, using two clips, she secured it in place.

Pinching me again, my yelp was even more muffled. Lauren then reached forward and kissed me. "I'll be back again to change you before sleep," she said. And so another four hours and soggy Tena later, she was back, and soggy nappy.

"Sweet dreams," she said, kissing me on forehead again. Nightmares, I thought. She drew the curtains and I heard a click. Great, even the curtains have locks. Might as well have placed me in a cage or a lab for animals.

With the only noise coming from the IV drip machine and the heart machine or whatever, I could only stare at the ceiling. I'm about 75% female now, with my hair still need to grow and shape into that of a normal teenage girl. My face was already formed, as was my body, especially given the rapidly formed boobs. All was probably left was the forging of a vulva over my shrunken dick, now covered in a mass of white. Unable to turn around as I normally did, I tried to gain some sleep as my bladder gushed out its urine again.

To be continued...

• Like 2

I love this idea and need more! I was maybe one of two or three writers on here that have written about trannies. Best of both worlds! Keep going. Keep the penis if you can, could make for interesting parts in the future.

Guest aielen

The next day....

I awoke. Ouch, I thought, what time is it? Then I recalled what happened.

"Good morning young lady," Lauren's voice came. She was back in her medical clothing. "Did you have a nice sleep?"

"Mmmmmm..." I replied, more like saying, how could it be nice, being diapered, incontinent, gagged and restrained, not to mention slowly being transformed into a girl?

"Oh yes, your gag. It has to stay on. I'm sure you want to have a bath before breakfast?" Bath! Yes, I've not showered in days.

"It has to be a special type, given your new body and your genitalia. We've to hurry, the bath area will be filled with other nurses and patients." Others? Could I bump into them and tell them of me being held against my will?

She reached to unbuckle the locking panties and removed my soggy nappy. My bed was inclined up again and she reached to undo the restraints over my arms, legs and body. Freedom? No, as soon as my arms were free, a thick leather feeling came and my wrists were secured behind my back. "Mmmmmpph.." I wailed but she continued to remove my left leg restraint, and bring out more leather restraints so that my ankles were also bound.

Leather handcuffs!

"Now, Claire, we will walk. No resisting our you won't want to feel this," Her hand held up a device that crackled. Probably some electric shock weapon. Nice threat; just how much did my father actually spend on all this inhuman treatment? I also noticed that the IV tube was still fixed to me, pumping whatever was inside into my bloodstream and thus changing my overall physique.

We travelled along a narrow corridor until we arrived at a large open area. Instructing me to stand in middle of the room, Lauren literally tore off my paper gown, exposing my new naked female body to me. My boobs looked so real as they sagged downwards. Gone were my onced toned muscles in any part of my body. My hair was long now and almost reaching my shoulders; it just needed some combing and clips to look like that of an average teen girl. Shoulders, elbow, knees, you name it, I was a girl in all phyiscal appearance. All except my genitalia, which still revealed a tiny weeny male part. Yikes! I nearly fainted.

"Ok, enough staring. Now, I'm sure you want a warm shower but this special liquid has to be cold or your new skin will suffer." I yelped, still gagged as she sprayed me with a gel-like fluid alll over me. A brush came she scratched hard but missed out touching my private part. That instead got a cold sting from a large pad. As for me face, I was led to a basin. Told not to say a word as my gag was removed (finally), she washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then the gag came back again, with new tape applied, minus the clips.

"The gag will will help you for this next part, which is going to be yucky," she said. "Bend over," she commanded.

"Whmmm?" I asked.

"You heard me."

I did so, my bound arms stretching out into the air. Suddenly, I felt her shift my legs apart and stick something up anus. Whoosh! a foul odur filled the room as my faeces dropped onto the ground. "Hemmmm!!!" I cried.

"That's rather not necessary but I don't want to get you up every now and then to the toilet bowl. So a suppository had to be used," she said, wiping my bum. Just as I did so, my bladder also emptied itself on the floor. With my hands bound and my old genitalia shrunk, it appeared almost like a female urinating. Ahhhhh!

"Ah," she said, "time to get you back." I grunted as she clipped on a new paper gown--this one had metallic clips so that she did not have to remove my wrists restraints as well as taping one a new Tena Slip Maxi and locking on those dasteredly panties. Then wheeling the IV drip stand, we were back at my bedside. Before I was strapped in, she changed the bed sheets as she mentioned yesterday.Breakfast was as tasteless and unfilling as the meal before. Brushing my teeth, Just as she was about to re-gag me, I stopped and asked, "given that I'll be in bed for sometime, can't I read something or watch a TV?"

To be continued...

I love the concept, but it would be nice to have a little more exposition of why this is happening (unless we are going to see a flashback). I'd prefer to hear more of her feelings - emotional feelings about this being forced and about how she feels about what her body looks like, does she feel better, worse, and why. Also some more realistic feelings of the immediate feelings of coming out of surgery, followed by the pain and tenderness of recovery.

It might make more sense to have a nurse change her diaper rather than the doctor, but then maybe all this will be developed as the story continues. Obviously there is a huge 'back-story' to this and I'm hoping all of this might be explored as well.

The story has great 'bones' and if fleshed out will become an excellent one. Please continue!

Guest aielen

As I siad, I'm writing mainly on the post-op (or failed op if you read carefully) stage. Why he/she was changed is up to you to imagine. Why the doctor? Again you'll find out.

Guest aielen

"Hmmm..your father didn't say no so I'll get you something."

She left and my bladder emptied itself again. As much as I continued to urinate, my throat or body didn't feel dry at all, possibly due to the continued pumping of whatever concoction was inside that IV drip. It was some how refreshing to know that I need not hydrate myself but thinking again, it was insanity to be incontinent, diapered and slowly altering sex, even though temporarily, or so they promised.

Damn it, I thought, I don't want to watch TV, I want to get out of here. She mentioned that I was in a cordoned off area of a hospital. If only I could get free, maybe I could encounter some other staff or patients and then...

Noise interrupted my thoughts and it was not just Lauren but also someone else! "Put it right here," she ordered and a a man also dressed medical whites, slightly taller than the doctor appeared. "Oh!" he exclaimed, seeing me strapped and diapered.

"Nurse, just fix it up, questions later." she ordered. "Mmmmmph?" I tried to cry out but was silenced by Lauren's glare.

The TV was set up within a few minutes and the male nurse left. Who was he? Why did Lauren let him see me? Could I talk to him and get him to help me out of this?

"Here you go," Lauren slipped what was some wireless headphones over my head. "It's programmed so there's no remote control. See you during lunch time."

I usually like TV especially action shows like the Mission Impossible Series, James Bond, Top Gun, Batman movies. However, as the screen fluttered to life, a local chick-flick show was on. The voices of the all female characters were all so girly and high pitched. Argh!

The show suddenly stopped and a scene of a teen girl in her room came on. She was singing some female pop song and combing her hair, sitting in only a bra and knickers. Soon she was at her closet choosing her clothes. After slowly trying on dresses, the scene shifted to yet another show where two girls were where shopping in a lingerie shop. "Here, let me measure your cup size," the store attendant said.

It was clear what was happening: They were trying to introduce me to the life of a teen girl! Argh! I thought again. Usually when I see pretty girls, i would get excited and aroused. But now that they injected me and shrunk my little member, I couldn't feel a "thing" at all. "Your transformation won't allow you to have sex or feel sexually aroused," I remembered. So I won't be a fully 100% a girl. Argh! So what will I be?

I endured the rest of the clips, shutting my eyes after a while but I couldn't stop the volume. Lunch came, again something mushy and a little watery. Once again, my nappy was changed. Lauren however did not immediate re-gag me but said, "this will be your last meal actually. I've go the synthetic vulva ready to attach to you. No food stuff before your operation."

Vulva! Women's private part! Girl! "Oh, great," I moaneed.

Ignoring that, she reached into the bag she brought and brought out a thermometer. "Just need to give you a normal check up," she announced. Then to my delight, she undid on of my arm restraints. My hope was short lived as it was only one arm. "Blood pressure check," she said, lifting up the stethoscope.

"Lauren, Doctor," I pleaded, mumbling through the thermometer, "Please don't do this to me. Please....

"That's enough," she said, as she still checked my pleasure. Pulling away the thermometer, She brought out another dread mouth gauge. "No....mmmmppphhh," I was gagged once more. Suddenly, an announcement blared. "Doctor Galpin, your needed immediately. Doctor Galpin, your needed immediately."

"Rats," she said, just sticking one piece of medical tape over my lips and hurriedly packing. Closing the arm restraint she rushed off. My arm--left arm--felt different. Wait, I thought, then tugged at the restraint. it's looser than the other. Tug, tug, tug...I yanked rapidly at my arm, using as much strength as I could. Suddenly, the restraint snapped free!

Yes! I thought, almost screaming. Quickly, I manoeuvred my free arm and reached to undo my other arm restraint. Both arms free, I worked at the belt across my torso which was quite tight. That took several minutes, but that came loose! My heart was pounding and the hear monitor suddenly beeped. Shit, I thought, please don't let the doctor hear. Bending forward for the first time in ages, I reached and undid my knee and ankle restraints. Come on, come on, I told myself silently, then all restraints were out.

Yes, yes yes! Reaching to my face, I slowly tore off the small strip of tape--luckily it was not a wide band as before. "Bllleagh," I said, pulling out the soaked ball. Ok, next, the wires and the IV drip. I didn't know exactly what the wires were actually for so I slowly peeled each of them off, hoping the machines would not make more noise. They did not. The IV drip was the worst part, it was like really glued to my left arm. The tapes first came off, then I inched out the drip. Blood came out but oh thank goodness, it was did not spurt out at all. Trying to keep quiet, I pressed the open incision against my pillow. That didn't seem to stop the bleeding. Ok, ok, I told myself, it's still not much.

Inching slowly, I finally stood up. Just then, my bladder emptied itself again onto the Tena Slip Maxi. Rats, the nappy! I reached and tugged at the plastic panties. She was right; they were locked in using wow! padlocks. Thinking quickly, I dismissed any attempt to yank them off. Besides, I seemed to be incontinent and probably needed the nappy.

Shaking my head, I looked around. Now to escape.

Guest aielen

That was easier said than done. As so as I moved, a quite audible sound came. The crinkle from the plastic panties. Yikes! I placed my hands of them and moved more. Still audible. Ok, ok, no way to stop it. Second, where to go? I remembered I exited through a door on the way to the shower room. Step by step, I inched across the room, my whole body still somehow weakened from all the medical stuff performed on me. There was the door. One twist and I expected it to be locked. Twist, twist, success! The door turned open. However, the corridor looked vastly unlike that which I walked down earlier in the morning.

Ok, just like a computer game, which path to use? With my head still a little dizzy, I walked down the left side, twisting my head left and right to check if there was anyone else. I inched forward slowly, not so much as to stop the crinkling being louder, but because I still felt weak from all the things done to me. Inch by inch, suddenly, I saw the frame of another door. Yes! I thought and moved towards it. Suddenly, a sharp pain came over my body and I collapsed down into unconsciousness....

Shouts...no....screams...no....explosions...wait...that wasn't an explosion...it was a sharp fire...no....then muffled words: "escape" "how" "medical restraints" "loose" "why" "nutrient loss" "blood"....BANG!

I jolted up with a start. Am I dead? Is this what the afterlife is? I tried to open my eyes. Yes, I could feel my eyes open but there was a darkness all around. Could I move my head and neck? No. Wait, I can feel my muscles, my cheeks muscles moving. I tried to open my mouth but there was something stuck, preventing my lips from parting. A gag again? Next, I tried my limbs. Arms, legs they felt ok but just couldn't move. Wait, I started feeling a icy cold creeping over me. I was naked, buck naked. Something tingled my nose but I didn't sneeze. Was my new breasts still there? The icy coldness suddenly disappeared and I felt a sharp pain coming from wait! my groin? Did they.... before I could think further, I passed out again.

"Claire, Claire, can you hear me?" A distinct voice said. An Angel? Huh? Oh, my eyes opened. I was back on a hospital bed. "Ah...." I croaked.

"No, I know you want water but that would upset the medical solution." My eyesight was restored and I saw the familiar face of Doctor Lauren Galpin. What I saw next gave me a slight shock. I was naked, well naked from the top down. My huge breasts were distinctly visible. Attached to them were the same wires, though it looked like even more were taped to parts above and below my breasts. My eyes shifted and saw even more wires, possibly again leading to my head. There was an IV drip again with what? two drips slowly feeding down from two packets. One transparent liquid and one darker yellow.

The nappy and plastic panties were again attached and whhoosh, I felt my bladder empty its contents twice in rapid succession. Medical restraints? Yes but it looked like there were additional straps across my tummy and waist, as well as another around my waist and even more for each arm and leg. I twitched my fingers and felt them secured with something strange.

Just then, the figure of my father appeared. Shit. "You silly little girl," he thundered. "Just what do you think you're up to!"

I tried to reply but felt weak, weaker than before and words could not leave my mouth. "Victor, please, it was my fault. I didn't secure her arm restraint well enough. She's feeling weak from the loss of the compound solution and needs..."

My father cut her off. "You think you can stop this? You're condemned. Ok. Face it. You're a girl!"

"Victor," the doctor interrupted, "please she needs new medication and rest. I won't let this happen again."

Turning to her, he shook his fist and swore, telling her it better not. Then he stormed off.

"What...." I tried to speak but words could not escape again. What was happening to me?

To be continued...

Guest aielen

"Claire," Lauren said, turning to me and bending over, "that was a really stupid thing to do. Removing the IV drip stop the flow of hormones and reactive fluids that your body needs in your transformation. That caused you to faint halfwa. You're now getting a double dosage of the drip plus and additional serum to help you gain back your strength. As such, you won't be able to talk much.

In case you're wondering, yes we attempted to graft the vulva on you but there was slight complications and it wasn't successful again. That was he pain you might have felt earlier and why you had blurry vision." Wonderful. another lot of medical failure. So what sex am I? "Anyway, what I've done so far now is to deepen your crotch to form the shape of a female crotch area. I've also adjust your bladder to be that of a girl's, thus it's smaller but as with everything else, that's temporary." Wow. Possibly.

She droned on."Anyway, due to the double dosage and serum you'll be even more incontinent. I've added a booster pad into your nappy but I suspect you need changes now every three hours instead of four." My bladder again emptied itself as if in response and I did find the bulk thicker than before.

"Now," she bend to collect something, "this is partly due to your misbehaviour and partly for your own sake. As you interrupted the dosage, you can't have any more food for the next three days at least."

"Wh...at!" I spat and coughed. What did you say?!

I noticed something in her hand. No please..."Argh......" She pried open my mouth and inserted something. It wasn't the cotton gauss-like stuff as before but felt like a plastic or rubbery ball. Surprisingly, I didn't choke and the whatever-it-was again filled my either mouth and felt incredibly moist.

The sound of tape was head and yet again a piece of tape was plastered on my mouth. Not the band of tape as before. "This isn't really a gag but it is to seal off your mouth completely. As you may be feeling Claire, it's hydrating your mouth but despite filling it, it won't suffocate you or cause any choking at all. Your breathing is normal." That was through, I couldn't feel any difference. "However, it helps unlike the previous gag to keep your mouth clean from any foreign substance. Thus, I won't need to remove it." Won't need to remove it?!!!

"As I said Claire, you brought this on yourself and your dad wants you to be silent," she pinched me on the arm and indeed my yelp was far more muffled that with the previous gags. What on earth?!! "It's safe as I said, and you can breathe. On that note," she reached again and brought out a oxygen mask. Slipping it over my head, I smelt a cooling gas blowing into my nostrils. "I won't bore you with the details of this but it's going to help you." How? Change me into a girl?

"I'll be going and oh just in case, there's a CCTV now to monitor you. It will help me too to check on you constantly." A small camera peeked from the ceiling. Wonderful. Big brother, no sister is watching a semi naked male-female. I saw her next raise railings all over the sides of the the bed. They looked taller than the now rails for medical bed, no doubt a further means to prevent any more easy escape. "Don't try to struggle to much the additional bonds also prevent you from moving and losing energy."

With that, I was again left bound, gagged (super duper gagged), diapered, incontinent, semi-naked, and slowly changing gender.

Guest aielen

From my horizontal position, all I could see was the two large feminine "mountains", the mass of wires and the outline of the Tena whatever Slip nappy trapping heat around my shrunken penis and crotch. What did I ever do to be condemned to this fate?

As the unknown gas was pumped into me, I took a walk back down memory lane. There was Leanne, a girl whom I knew since young who was always a step better ahead of me in everything: academics, sports, social life etc etc. By twelve years old, she was taller than me, leader of the class, top student and when I approached her one day to ask if she wanted to to watch a movie with me, she laughed and said, "you look more like a girl Charles. Grow up first." Was that an apt characterisation of me? Was I really a girl? I always acted like a boyyyyy....

I felt asleep....

A squishy feeling suddenly stirred me. What the h....I soon realised what had happened: I had crapped in my diaper! For the first time since I was a young baby, I actually shitted in my pants! Well now it was a nappy! Had I had a mirror then, I would seen my blushing-red face.

I groaned but the new gag really masked much sound. Even so, I heard footsteps coming and saw Lauren plus the same male before enter, the latter carrying a bag of supplies. "Oh! My!" he exclaimed seeing semi-naked me wired up and strapped down and his nose twitching as the odour from my bum filled the room.

"Nurse Brandon, questions later and keep everything to yourself. Let's now get this patient cleaned up," Lauren ordered. From my lying position, I saw them carry something that looked like a huge chopping board. I saw then felt it being slipped underneath my diapered, wet and now faeces-filled nappy. I felt Lauren undo the heat-trapping plastic underwear and saw the male nurse peering over. Instinctively, I tried to shout and scream to attract his attention. Perhaps I could get him to find out my plight?

"Ignore the patient," Lauren ordered as I head and felt and heard her undo the tapes of the nappy. Nurse what was his name? Brandon assisted the doctor in removing my messy and stinky nappy and then exclaimed when seeing my modified genitalia. "Uh, is she..."

"Nurse Brandon, I told you to keep your queries to yourself. Hygiene matters first." I saw Brandon still twitch as he reached with his gloved hands. His cleaning of both my crotch and anus was a little rough compared to the doctor's and he took a longer time. Nevertheless, I felt my sticky bum all clean.

"Nappy," Lauren passed him a new one. Again my bum was lifted up and a new plasticky nappy was taped on. Just in time as my pee came out. "That will be all Brandon. I'll talk to you later." I groaned as the new individual left, leaving me with Lauren.

Guest aielen

"Claire," the doctor said using the fake name I used to be, "I know you're resisting much of this. But even as you fight it, it becomes worse not just for you but for me."

I didn't asked to be condemned to this! I thought and tried again to scream through the gag. This was suppose to be my holiday not living nightmare!

As if reading my my mind, she replied, "Claire, you're not a lab rat being tested upon. You're not just another patient of mine. You're a new girl, a new teenage girl. Now," she said, dragged a chair out of nowhere and sitting on my left hand side, "let's try to make things easier ok?"

Yes, easier if you reverse all this and give me back my proper self, Charles!

"You are Claire, and will now be. You are going to a pretty girl, just like my daughter would have been?" Would have been?

Suddenly, I head a buzz and Lauren pulled out what was probably her mobile phone. "See you later, sweetie," she said, then reached forward to kiss my cheek.

I stared at the ceiling wondering about her remark about her daughter. What happened to that girl? Was that a reason h the doctor was so ardent is transforming me into a female, albeit void of a reproductive system? I thought back again to this quite inescapable change happening to me. Could it be still stopped? Who was that male nurse Brandon? Will he know about me? What will he do?

I drifted off to sleep again. It must be due to the gas I was breathing in....

Short, but 'Claire' is finding out some interesting information and has come up with some good questions.

And why is Claire's dad doing this?

And what about the word "temporary" in the very beginning of the story?

It certainly doesn't seem that this transformation can be reversed, but I'm sure our 'hero' never thought he'd become a girl!

Guest aielen

Short, but 'Claire' is finding out some interesting information and has come up with some good questions.

And why is Claire's dad doing this?

And what about the word "temporary" in the very beginning of the story?

It certainly doesn't seem that this transformation can be reversed, but I'm sure our 'hero' never thought he'd become a girl!

Some answers will be given some you have to imagine up yourself.

It's temporary.

• 1 month later...

The next time I woke up, I found Lauren changing my nappy yet another time. Her coat was missing and she was just in a short sleeved blouse with her cleavage visible, as well as a skirt with tights or stockings. "Hi again, sweetie" she said.

I'm not a sweetie! I gave a really muffled groan through the plug in my mouth.

I then noticed that a new Tena what-the-heck was not taped on yet. "I need to collect a sample of urine," she remarked. What ever that was for, I don't care. I just want to have my male self back. Pee came out from my shrunken out-of-sight genitalia into a urinal. I've peed before into a urinal but this one was shaped differently...a female urinal!

Nappy and panties on, The "good" doctor again sat by my side. "Claire, things would have gone and would go much easier if you just cooperate."

Cooperate! I'm being restrained and forced to change sex against my will! And how the heck can you tell what I'm thinking!

"I can read minds. And Claire, you may be released once I, well with your father's approval. Still, you need to stay still as I said before."

This is torture!

"Claire," she said, "face it. You are going to be a beautiful girl and I hope you'll appreciate that too."

Why would I appreciate...suddenly the doctor stood up and started to unbutton her blouse.

Short continuation. To be continued...

This is quite a gripping story. You've really nailed the horror of "Claire's" situation. I can't wait to see where things go with Dr. Lauren. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot. The Dr hasmuch to work on for Claire.

• 4 weeks later...

What the f....

"Language, young lady," the doctor said and I saw a black lacy bra coming into view. I always thought professionals like doctors would wear plain white or beige bra so I was surprised to see such a colour and material. The doctor's boobs were about medium sized but definitely looked smaller that my own created boobs bulging out from my chest. She continued to unbutton her blouse but did not remove it. A clicking sound and she dropped her skirt, revealing matching black lacy knickers.

Now, if this strip show happened under any other circumstances, I have enjoyed it and felt aroused with an erection. Now, with my manlihood shrunk and with all the drugs and new hormones or whatnot, I felt nothing at all. In fact,t the only feeling was the increasing dampness in my crotch. Suddenly, my shock turned to super shock as she lowered her knickers, exposing her private part in full view!

(Very short update to be continued...)

It was the first time I actually saw someone else's vula (I just learnt the correct term) other than those I cheekily saw when surfing the Internet. Her did not have the labia minora poking out and her pubic hair was hardly visible; a well shaven vulva.

"Claire, this is what you're going to have, once your transformation is fully complete. It may not look exactly like mine but it's nicely shaped. Of course, no pubic hair since it's a synthetic vulva but it will look so genuine. In fact, that's the synthetic part of your transformation."

Noo!!! Damnit!! I don't want th....

"Claire...."

I became enraged and tried to scream through the sound muffling gag. Sighing, the doctor dressed herself up and left. Minutes later, she returned and I watched her replaced the IV drips. What happened next surprised me. Lifting my head up, I felt her wrap something around it until I realised was being blindfolded! It was a thick black round of cloth that was being wrapped around my head, effectively cutting off my vision.

"Young girl, you have to learn the hard way. You are going to be a girl and nothing will stop that. Now, there's no use for you lying down staring at the ceiling so you might as well look at darkness."

"Mmmm......" I groaned in protest, trying to say, ok look I'm sorry but isn't this too much?!

"You've remain like this till I think you've changed your attitude," I heard a stern tone coming from her. Footsteps then I knew I was alone, strapped down, diapered, incontinent and evolving into a female.

To Be Continued...

• Like 1