LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aah Well, It Had To Happen Sometime ;)

blu4

My husband has now decided that since I wear nappies 24/7 then it is only right that I use them so he has removed my toilet priveliges and said that whilst I may use it for number two's I am only allowed to use my nappies for wetting!! Can't say I am shocked or upset but it will take me a while to get used to it as I have never really used them before I have just worn them. Can't complain its just that I am not sure my life will be the same...ho hum :)

• Like 1

I wish you two scores and scores of naughty fun. Too bad he is letting you use the potty for #2, hehe.

Thanks Repaid:) I think you might be right about my husband buying me nappies as well. Our dynamic has definitely changed somewhat as he felt that he was losing some of the control he had. I am not complaining as I feel that he is right and I can be a bit bratty at times;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aielen

Yes it isn't so bad actually. Although I have to admit that I am getting more used to using my nappies for wetting which may or may not be a good thing :)

It always takes time. I remember whne i first started

I have worn diapers 24/7 for a few years now and I dont even think about it anymore. I have had to adjust clothing and need to wear abena inserts for those really long days at work so they dont leak but otherwise - it is a decision I have made and I dont regret it. One thing that has been a challenge is when I do get tired of them or I dont want to wear them - I put one on anyways. I think it takes a little self control at that point and it is important to follow through if you have chose this lifestyle.