LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Been A Bit Naughty.

I've not been on my best behaviour recently.

I got into a fight with another person and it was all my fault, I've broken a lamp and a picture frame, I've stayed out past my curfew and lied about where I was, wet myself on purpose, I haven't been doing my chores and have been being very lazy.

I can't seem to stop myself being naughty.

What should happen? What do I need?

Message me if anyone would like to chat.

You need:

• a set of rules to follow and someone to check on you regularly,

• some time out to think about what you have done wrong,

• some priviledges taken away, like no games for the next 2 days, or up to when you complete the chores you have left behind,

• a slightly embarrassing reminder to wear (paci necklage or infantile t-shirt) just to be always aware that next time things would be much worse,

• a big hug and encouragemet to be a good girl from now on :)

I think i know just what a badly behaved girl like you needs.

First id pull those wet pants down, put you over my knee and give you a good spanking with my hand until i was convinced you were sorry. Any girl who starts fights would say anything to get out of her punishment. So id put a large dummy in your mouth and everytime you spat it out you'd get ten smacks with a wooden spoon.

Once im satisfied you can behave ill strip the rest of your clothes off and make you stand in the corner while i get your nappies. If baby behaves ill change you into a more discrete Tena Maxi so you can go out without your nappy on show but as you've been naughty its two thick Bambinos.

Even bad babies need love though so if you've been an obedient little girl while i powder and tape you up then ill put you in a nice warm onesie and we can snuggle up together. If not you'll stay in just your nappies for the rest of the day.

We'll see if we can't get you to stop being so naughty ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@

SammaraShradder

If you are still around,...

I'd pull you over my knee and start with a good hard spanking. I'd ask you about these incidence, and if you lied to me I'd take off those wet panties of yours and gag you with them (so I recommend not lieing as it is the worst thing this daddy thinks you can do, but you just don't seem to be able to control yourself). No sense letting you talk if you're just going to lie anyway. For lieing during your spanking, I'd switch to the belt. When you couldn't take anymore, you'd get a dozen more smacks. I'd make you strip naked and put you on your knees. I'd ask if you want your pee-pee panties out of your mouth. I'd take them out and apologies, offering to clean out your mouth. Maybe we can get some of those lies cleaned out while we're at it. I'd wash your mouth out with a bar of soap.

Apparently you lack self control. Since you seem to like being out of control, I think you need some enemas, 2-3 should do. The first a nice warm one with lot's of soap suds, the second glycerin, and the third :-) the third would be nice cold tap water (fyi, those reading if you ever do this be careful you don't give someone hypothermia especially smaller people). The cold water will give you very nice cramps. I'll have a switch ready in case you leak, so you better hold it in until I tell you you can go.

After that another spanking, until you are VERY apologetic and promise to be well behaved. Up until now we have just gotten you to apologies. We agree on your punishment going forward. First you will "thank" daddy for having to work so hard to make you a good girl. Then you get a nice bath. Then you get diapered. Per our agreement you have lost your big girl panty privilege for a month (a little harsh, but you included fighting and lieing and I hate lieing). You get diapered and dressed and we go see a nice movie. Lucky for you you don't have to worry about the big slushie making you have to pee half way through the movie :-)

• Like 2