LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weirdest Feeling Ever

So I was bicycling today with a diaper on, and then ofcourse, I needed to use the toilet. I then thought that I can just use my diaper since I was going home anyway. But I decided to use it while I was going at fullspeed, and my legs already hurt so badly that I didn't want to stop and then have to get to that speed again. So I went into my diaper while pedaling forward furiosly. And that was the strangest feeling I have ever had. O__o

Peeing in a diaper while working on a car is up there, too! Actually, any strenuous work and peeing a diaper is a pretty interesting feeling, the juxaposition of strenght and weakness, control and lack of it.

Um you have diaper on, so that would keep everything from getting dirty...

And I don't think I would be able to pee while riding. I certainly can't pee while driving, nor walking, so biking I don't think would be different. Lucky you that you can let go at any time.

Diaper doesn't really contain the mess within if you are sitting on it and fidgeting around, even less if you are rapidly moving your legs. :P I tried running once, that nearly ended in a very, very messy catastrophy.

I've peed a diaper while riding a bike before. Though it was about 12 years ago. And that would put me at age 12 when I did that. It was a really great feeling for me.

Never tried pooping a diaper while riding though.

Chad

I would think a Bambino/Abena XPlus/Dry 24/7 would hold it in. Even with rapid movement with spandex type shorts over the diaper you should be good.

Been there, done it before, not a good turn out for anyone who dislikes a mess to clean up afterwards. The Attends I happened to be weating at the time split up the back and the stuffing fell out all over the place, I left a very long trail of diaper stuffing alongside the road, only good part was it had all fallen out befor I got close to home.

A long shower afterwards took care of the mess covering me, after this happened I have never repeated the messing of my diaper while rideing a bicycle.

A motorcycle is completely different as all you are doing is sitting in it until you get home.