LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Suitable Replacement For The Old Dpf Paci

Hi all,

I bought a pacifier from DPF back in 2000, and it's getting kind of old. I'm looking for a replacement that is close to this. I know that NUK makes an adult size, but I prefer something closer to this one. A little while back somebody mentioned that there was a website based out of Germany that sold giant baby style pacifiers, I wonder if these are the same ones? Anybody care to chime in?

post-26997-0-69982200-1342632179_thumb.j

post-26997-0-69982200-1342632179_thumb.j

http://der-nucki-koenig.de/

Click "Adult Nuk's" on the left hand side of the page. It seems the "Reisen-Kirsch-Nucki" is extremely similar to your DPF pacifier. There are also other pacifiers available on that page as you can see. All are larger than the NUK 5, as well. I hope I helped you find what you are looking for.

Edited To Add (ETA): To order, I believe you'd have to email the site owner.

~ moogle

Mogglelove: Thank you for the link, the mentioned paci looks very close to the same one. I bet they are the same. :)

Rosalie.bent: Very true. It is in desperate need of a good replacement. I kept it in a drawer for years, thought it was gone, but I found it the other day while 'cleaning house'. It doesn't have the same soft fluffiness it once had. I'm looking forward to replacing it.