LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding Back

I'm not sure how I missed this story. I'm just catching it now. You're doing a pretty good job for a first time writer.

Maybe you can explain why she's watching her nephew and how this will fit in with her 'new baby'...since we KNOW what's going to happen :whistling:

Also, maybe woodyallen could chime in here...would he be given morphine again so soon?

One other person mentioned a few spelling issues - back at the beginning, 'aloud' is the same as 'out loud' as in speech where I think you meant 'allowed' - permitted. And it's a diaper 'genie' not Jeanie. BUT, don't get upset or hurt about things like that! They do NOT spoil a story. While if errors can be avoided, it makes the story a little easier to read, the story is still basically sound and lots of fun.

Not enough interest..

That's why your story has at least 2k more views than any other story that was started about the same time, and you have 28 replies, as well as this being a hot topic?

Drop the pity party, it makes you look fickle and childish, and not in a good way.

This is the first time I have written to a story author and given feedback. Once you realize that you are writing a story for yourself as much as for anyone else you will make the right decision. In fact I like the direction and the aspects of your interests are the same as mine and I do feel that you should continue. If you want ideas instead of feedback I'd be glad to contribute as well as I bet others would too. Don't forget there are bound to be dickheads in the thousands of members here, but they don't speak for the masses. So go ahead and have Beth nurse him back to health to gain his trust. Then she can do as she pleases with him and don't let peoples comments ruin your efforts to tell your story. Please continue!!!