LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Padded Bunny :3

Guest Nero_bunny

Guest Nero_bunny

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm a babyfur, but I don't mind being human either.

I'm a male but I like to live as what people would call a "trap" or "femboy", I guess I would just say I look like a girl and I like looking like one.

I'm really nice and I love making new friends to chat or RP with. And although I prefer being taken care of by a daddy or care giver I can also play the role as care giver, daddy, or big brother very well. I've had a love for diapers (preferrably disposable) since I was very young and never questioned those feelings.

Other things about me.

I dye my hair black and I wear mostly black, many would label me "goth" or "emo" but to me I just call myself a rocker.

I love to skateboard when I get the chance and I'm pretty decent at it. I also love video games, mostly survival horror type such as Resident evil or Silent Hill and Dead space. I'm also a big Sonic and tomb raider fan, so I'm not about horror all the time.

I'm also really into J-rock visual kei bands.

I hope this is a good introduction, I just wanted to make sure everyone got the jist of me on the first fly.

Please feel free to ask me questions and I will answer them openly and honestly :)

60 views and 0 replies, lovely.

Welcome to the site, mate!

Always good to see new faces! Feel free to hop into the main chat, that's where most of our discussions get brewin'. I'd reccommend that as introducing yourself to the site.

I just got Dead Space and Dead Space 2 so I guess I'll know who to go to if I get stuck, hahah. Glad you joined- you sound like someone who's down to earth and would be a great addition here.

Hang Tight!

-DK