LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Night

Sometimes when having sex, my wife gets so wet that she can't feel me even though I am by no means small in the penis department. When this happens, I usually finish her off with some oral which we both love. Last night however was very different. Some time ago I had bought her a vibrator which we used once and was then put away. For some reason, I asked if she would like me to finish her off using the vibrator whilst sucking on her gorgeous nipples. She jumped at the offer (I was amazed) and before long she was guiding my vibrator filled hand to her soaking pussy whilst I was latched on to her suckling for dear life. My wife knows that I like to be babied and she started telling my what a wonderful baby I was for doing this and that I shouldn't be ashamed of my "little" penis as little boys don't have big willies. I came there and then just as she did. After a few minutes of gathering our breath, my wife pulled me towards her and said that because I was such a good boy, she wanted to do something special for me. She proceeded to clean all my sperm of me with a wet wipe before rubbing the nicest smelling baby lotion into my now very erect penis. Next came the fluffiest cloth nappy I have ever worn followed by my favourite snap-on baby pants. This is all I normally wear but as a special treat, my wife then had me stand whilst she pulled a teeshirt over my head and then reached between my legs snapping the poppers together like a professional. Once back in bed, I was treated to a little more breast play. I suckled for what seemed like hours and my wife gently massaged the front of my nappy. I had the best sleep I've had in an age and hope that I can repeat the experience again very very soon. What a fabulous wife I have!!