LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Revenge Given

Notes: Hey all, first time in the story department. Ill warn everyone that there may be some grammar or spelling errors here and there. Not proof reading this :P

Also if you could go easy on me in the critique department that'd be great! This is a simple little story I thought of on the go. Hope you all enjoy. This story is about the main character who exacts Revenge on those who wronged him.

Chapter 1: Who was That?

There Nate laid in bed, reliving life events in his head. How he has so much going for him. How his life was going so good. He had just got in the Army. Just got engaged and even had got his fiancé pregnant. Things were looking to all come together for him. Now Nate wasn’t what most considers a 10. He was decently fit and only 5'8" and only 21 years old. However Nate was still a good guy at heart. All he wanted from life was a family and be able to provide for his family. He was finally able to achieve that!

While in the Army his Fiancé Michelle sent him a horrid Dear John letter. She returned to her ex and terminated her pregnancy. Nate had spent years fighting for her to battle her away from this ex. Made many sacrifices for her all in the name of love and in return this is what he got. Soon after the letter Nate injured his knee. It wasn’t big injury but enough that he was capable of being given a Medical Discharge. However he could have easily fought it. Though in his world this was his chance to get home and set things right with the one he loved. To give up his dream job for his dream girl.

Reliving the events in his head disgusted him to no ends. How he wished he would have never meet Michelle. Had he known his efforts would have been wasted he'd have stayed with his dream job. She didnt even welcome him home or even want to keep contact. He instead spent the next year or so in a depression. It was indeed dark times for him but he bounced back and returned to dating.

What brought him to this reflection of his life? Why was he now sulking on his bed? Well Nate had just been through his 3rd girl who burned him, not including his ex fiance. Each had done something that caused him pain in his heart. He committed to them and treated them like they were the only girl in the world. Was it because he wasn’t a jerk that they hurt him? He wasn’t sure. He was sure of the pain he felt. At this point he didn’t feel like getting out of bed. Why did he always end up back here? Was it sexual related?

Nate had a healthy sexual life style and performed well in bed, but there was one thing he did yearn for. With each girl after having dated for a while and built what he thought was trust with them he would try to share more of his fetish and see what kind of fetish's they were into. Now with each one every time he asked the theme was the same. They assumed he wanted to know what turned them on in terms of kissing or perhaps squeezing. They all found out how wrong they were when Nate would divulge his fetish of a girl being attracted or turned on by Diapers. After relationships end each would throw this knowledge at him as a way to threaten him. His ex Fiance even told a few of her friends in a fit of rage. Now he lived in social awkwardness unsure if word had got around or not. It didn’t make him a bad person by any means. In fact he was a great guy who just like something that many just aren’t into. Now he is being punished for it? He wished he could level the playing field and embarrass the girls.

Nate rolled over with a heavy sigh. He wasn’t the type to go on the offensive though and as result just sulked around. A knock came to his front door. In his small apartment just about any nose rang loud. He snapped from his daze and rolled out of bed. 'Hmmm' He thought to himself. Unsure who was at the door he tried to look through the pep hole to see who was there. He could see anything except a odd smudge. So he opened the door and was instantly greeted. "Karma!" Shouted a women before the door was opened fully. Nate couldn’t make out the figure and certainly didn’t recognize the voice. "What?" Nate retorted while rubbing his eyes.

"Karma! I have been watching you and have seen life has dealt you a bad hand yet you don’t act out. So Im brining you the chance of Karma" The women said as her figure came into better view. "You see this is something you read about or see in a movie. A magical chance to set things right. You have been wronged, I can give you the chance to right those wronged."

Finishing rubbing his eyes and hearing what the women had said Nate looked around to see if any ears might be listening. Having seen none he motioned for the women to enter. The pair came in and sat down as Nate began to question. "Who are you? What wrongs are you talking about? Do I know you? And..." The women abruptly silenced Nate. "It doesn’t matter who I am. You know what wrongs I talk about. For now you may call me Karma. I am giving you the ability to get revenge on those who have wronged you and only those who have done you wrong." This was a lot of information to soak in. "Why offer me this? What exactly are you offering me? How am I supposed to believe you?" Nate rattled off a string of questions in his moment of confusion.

"All you need to know is you may now alter reality of 4 girls who have all hurt you in the last few years as you see fit." She replied. It was at this point Nate realized how attractive the women was. it had to be a trick one of his ex's set up to burn him. Alter reality? Come on now..

He was very skeptical of this but decided to play along for the moment. "Ok so how does it work then? Do I need a wand and wizard cap?" He asked in a mocking tone. The women chuckled a bit. "No, all you need to do is think it to be true and it will be true"

Nate smiled and decided it need to get the women out of his apartment now before this potential prank press on. "Well I thank ya miss for this, I however need to get to bed for so if you will.." He said standing and giving notion to the door. Having walked the women to the door began to shut it in hope of preventing her from saying anything else. "Enjoy Nathan.." she uttered out as the door sealed shut.

Off in bed Nate pondered what it would be like to affect the reality of those girls who had been so vendictive to him. What things he would do to them, make them do for that matter. The longer the thought the more ideas he generated and was able to entertain various ideas. It would indeed be fun. But come on this isnt something more than a prank..right?

((So as I said this is my first story and Im sure theres lots of room for improvement. I plan on the next few chapters visiting each ex and see how the character Nate acts around each one. That is if any one is interested in reading more :) ))