LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4Care Bodystocking (Abena Replacement) And Sample Diapers

Well I realized the other day that I was down to two diapers left. So first off I go try to order my new favorite diaper after trying a bag of them the Secure Active Ultra Plus Diapers, only to find they no longer make them. So I ordered samples of different diapers on XP Medical, I got those today, so that is awesome. After spending $40 on samples with shipping/tax I was debating if I should order the 4Care Bodystocking/Onsie, So yesterday decided to pull the trigger, now to play the waiting game and with the weekend it makes it a much longer waiting game. With XP Medical being in Ventura, CA I got my samples in two days. So expect I will be getting it on Monday/Tuesday, but at least right now that seems so far away, lol.

So ya I will let everyone know how they are as it seems no one on here has tried the 4Care Bodystocking yet. XP Medical apparently had them custom made to match the Abena's as close as possible in fit. I wear I 42inch pants, so we will see how accurate their sizing is as I got the XL.

I think they are fairly new. I definetly like the price, much cheaper than many places around. Let us know how they fit and how durable the material & stitching seems. I've been thinking of getting a few myself.

So got it today, it is very nice. The one problem is the neckline is not meant for wearing under Dress Shirt / Polo. The neckline is very high, so even leaving one button down as I do with a polo dress shirt for work it will show under. Since this was the main reason I was getting it I decided to cut the neck so it will not show.

Also in case anyone is wondering it doesn't have a tank top style, but a muscle shirt style to it.

Other than that one bad thing it fits well and certainly will keep a diaper from sagging.

The best part though is one never has to worry about their diaper being revealed by bending or what not.

Oh last thing is that I got XL and it fits perfect on me and I am 6'2" and 250 pounds.

• 2 weeks later...

I also recently purchased one of these. Got it in the mail along with some walmart attends breathable sample, tried it going to the grocery store. It seems to work pretty well, somewhat tight on me, but thats what you want. The neck line is rather high, i was wearing a basic tshirt and it showed at times which could be an issue. held my diaper in place pretty good i thought, i'm happy for 35bux.

• 2 months later...

i ordered these and received them yesterday. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED. The abena was a well made tank top style onesie and this is something unusual, i dont know when i might wear this to be honest. It looks cheapo too, although the cotton is thick, but that cost nothing to replicate. Just hating it right now, im gonna look for the older one.