LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am A Newbe To This.

My boyfriend is into diapers I just found out over the phone a few days ago. I have been reading a lot about this over the last few days. He is coming home tonight. I asked him this morning if he has a diaper stash and he told me. He hide them in an ugly suitcase. I found it he has some flat fold diapers some plastic pants a half empty pack of camo goodnites that seemed strange till I saw they fit teens he is thin. So when he gets home I want to diaper him so that way he will see I am OK with it. He was so worried about it. After reading up I do not think it is a big deal but I know a lot of ladys seem to be freaked out over it. Well wish us luck that we have a new thing we bond with.

I am so glad to hear how accepting you are and that you are willing to show your boyfriend that you are. I believe that is the best thing you can do for you baby. They need to feel loved and accepted. I joined after my boyfriend told me 6 months ago. I was very confused (as you can tell by my name lol) and I wanted to learn more. I have learned so much from this forum, from babies and mommies and daddies that I have chatted with, and from my own baby of course. :) and remember that there is no wrong way to be a mommy. Learn the things that your bay loves and do your best. As long as you love your baby and do the best you can for him/her, you will be great!! :)

So welcome and feel free to message me anytime :)