LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have the week off of work so today I went for a walk at the forest preserve. I wore a diaper and jogging shorts from columbia. Well I drank alot of water before leaving and brought a liter bottle of water with me. I had wet once before I got there it is about a half hour drive. So before I started my walk I changed in the bathroom. I walked about a mile away from carand wet my diaper again, to much water I drank by the time I got back to the car my diaper was not holding anything. There was no other car there or people to see the pee running down my legs kind of glad.

It feels so good to be so free and just pee when you have to pee, dosent it? I have done the same thing and once or twice have had floods that my diaper could not handle. I find most disposable diapers can hold 2 good sized pees before leaking. I was on a train with no bathroom once and had a major leak. I had peed once in my diaper and the 2nd one overflowed all over the place. My pants were soaked front and back. :blush: I had to stay like that till I got home 2 hours later! I had no way to hide it and it was obvious to everyone I had peed in my pants.

I have had alot floods like this I like it one time it happened I was at a ball game and had peed once and had to go again I knew there was no reason to try and wait in line because I was already peeing so my friend and I walked out with pee streaming down my legs with thousands of people around i doubt anyone noticed because there were so many people.

It feels so good to be so free and just pee when you have to pee, dosent it? I have done the same thing and once or twice have had floods that my diaper could not handle. I find most disposable diapers can hold 2 good sized pees before leaking. I was on a train with no bathroom once and had a major leak. I had peed once in my diaper and the 2nd one overflowed all over the place. My pants were soaked front and back. :blush: I had to stay like that till I got home 2 hours later! I had no way to hide it and it was obvious to everyone I had peed in my pants.

You should move to china, i read an article (i think it was in newsweek)that said that adult diapers are selling like crazy in china because of too many people and not enough public restrooms . The crazy industrial boom mixed with more people traveling by public means to get to work apparently means even if the train you're on does have a potty you can't get to it. I want to move to china and open a business changing dypees, and wearing them everywhere.The first ime i wore a dypee in public i was real nervous , i had'nt made a poop in three days and- well -standing in a walmart check outlane it all let go ,yes people were looking and laughing , all that did was turn me on. the drive home was interesting.After some punishment i was all good.