LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have Diaper, Will Travel

BoTox

Just returned from a weeks vacation in the north west. I heard about shootings in the city I was visiting right before I left for the airport. Scary! Might need diapers for more than recreation at the sound of it.

At any rate, I don't diaper before going through security. Too much hassle and chance of hassle so I take a diaper and my snap-on plastic pants in my laptop bag and change in the bathroom once TSA clears me.

I like sitting by the window and a diaper makes it easier for a long, cross country flight. I used a Tranquility ATN for this trip as shorts don't hide a Moli or Deltaform near as well as jeans.

Packing a weeks worth is too many and really inflates the luggage. I didn't pack enough for the whole week, just enough to wear at night and the trip back home. There was a Walgreen's right around the corner and across the street so I used their velcro/cloth-like diapers with good success during the day. As a tourist with a backpack, it was blissfully easy to carry extra diapers and change in the public restrooms.

Thankfully, the package of Walgreen diapers fully fit in my backpack as I didn't have a car at all. Rode the monorail down to the market area and back but mostly walked every where else.

How do you manage travel and diapers? Is there a favorite place you like to visit in diapers? Have you scouted out all the diaper suppliers for your destination? I certainly do.

Archived