LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free (Small) Stash In Victoria

i have between 5 and 10 each of: size 7 pampers, girls xl goodnites and girls xl underjams; and, a medium bambino, one of a pair i got from a sample pack, but i didn't really like them.

unfortunately the bags are opened, but they're all clean and untouched and i don't have the plague or anything, haha

i'd rather meet the taker in person to hand them over, but mailing is an option, it would be a large box, and the shipping could be costly.. but we could talk about that.

i'm kind of loathe to throw it all away... but at the same time, i want them gone, so... hopefully someone wants some free stuff :)

Do u know the mesurments of the clothing? I live in Florida. I would pay shipping costs at end of the month when I'm payed if u can hold it till then and provide photos thanks

There is no clothing to speak of per say. And all sizes and pictures could easily be obtained from the perspective wesites of the manufactures. Your new membership is highly suspicious for this post but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt for now. You could buy all but the medium Bambino locally for less than the price and shipping to you, at your local store. It is my thought that the pull-up and goodnights fit, then the Bambino won't anyway. And vice versa. ;)

• 4 weeks later...